Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archive 66 (one bourbon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Archived Trip Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Archive 66 (one bourbon) Reply with quote

This is a follow up to my trip to the adult playland we all call Reno.

This was our 6th trip to Reno in 2004!! As I had stated in a previus post we were staying with a wedding party at the Silver Legacy and was hoping for a little info. If they called me tomm. with a offer of free rooms at any time my answer would be ...No Thanks..
When we booked our room we requested and paid for a upgrade room, when we got to our room it was so-so but the problem came when another person in our party stopped by our room and stated it was just like there's for 1/2 the price?? We called the front desk and they said they made a mistake and "could" move us if we liked....The had nobody to bring us the key or help with the bags so a trip to the front desk was involved. So we packed up, moved up four more levels and went to a room which was even further away, at the end of a dark hall.....went inside and guess what? Same room Call the front dest agian....they stated it was a larger room......yes the highth of the ceiling was 6" taller they stated....we gave up and settled as they stated they had nother to move us to. So thats just one mans opinion (MINE) of the Silver Legacy. As far as gamblin, I'm more of Vintage kind of guy and love to spend my time at the Cal-Neva but since I had to walk by all those other places I dropped a few bucks at each. Have you ever tried to get a awful burger at 3:00 AM?? They do close somtimes at the nugget to clean.....at 3:00am But if you into cheap drinkin the Nugget is the place. You can get a beer (bottle) and KAMAKAZI for $3.25 now thats a deal, if you pay'in.
All for now, will be back in town in March to see Motley Crew, and guess what? Won't be stay'in at the Silver Legacy
"Your not a player, less your play'in the game"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Archived Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: