Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

having withdrawls...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mommy2boys

PostPosted: Mar Mon 23, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: having withdrawls... Reply with quote

Is anyone else having Reno withdrawls? I'm going to have to sweet talk my hubby into making another trip soon. Any ideas on how I can get him to go?

Bored and missing Reno,

Erin
RenoLady

PostPosted: Mar Mon 23, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this:

I just drove to work from lunch. From Davis, the mountains look so incredible against the brilliant blue sky and the recent layer of snow. It makes you want to keep driving toward it.

In fact, I am. Come Thursday, we are heading to Tahoe, to get some sledding in, and then on the Reno for the drambling.

This time of year is extra nice "up the hill" and shouldn't be missed by us almost locals.
mommy2boys

PostPosted: Mar Mon 23, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenoLady wrote:
How about this:

I just drove to work from lunch. From Davis, the mountains look so incredible against the brilliant blue sky and the recent layer of snow. It makes you want to keep driving toward it.

In fact, I am. Come Thursday, we are heading to Tahoe, to get some sledding in, and then on the Reno for the drambling.

This time of year is extra nice "up the hill" and shouldn't be missed by us almost locals.

Where do you go sledding in Tahoe? I know you can go sledding/tubing at Boreal, but I hate that place (I have really bad memories about skiing there). Maybe I can talk hubby into going "sledding" and drambling.

Erin
RenoLady

PostPosted: Mar Tue 24, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two places that we go to. The first is on 50 HWY right before you see the lake. It's high enough to keep the snow a long time. I believe they charge a $5 parking fee, but have bathrooms.

The one we like is on the way up Mt. Rose from Tahoe. Wide open spaces, view of the lake, lots of parking (no bathrooms). We're staying in Tahoe for the sledding, then over to Reno for the drambling.
mommy2boys

PostPosted: Mar Tue 24, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I think we are going to give it a try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: