Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mamma Mia coming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
remano

PostPosted: Apr Sat 04, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Mamma Mia coming Reply with quote

I just noticed an ad announcing that Mamma Mia, the popular musical based on the music of Abba, will be coming to the Pioneer Center in Reno from June 2 through 7. I think there are several traveling productions of this show as well as some long term venues including Mandalay Bay in Vegas. I don't know anything about this particular group but the Pioneer Center usually gets top quality shows.

Tickets go on sale April 20. If you're interested, more information is available at:

www.pioneercenter.com
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Sat 04, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Graying at the temples Reply with quote

We OAPs never heard of ABBA, much less Mamma Mia. Smile

I thought, by your title, that Reno was getting a new Pizza chain. Twisted Evil
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sat 04, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Abbreviations and acronyms Reply with quote

Hawk, I know what ABBA is but was unsure what a OAP is. Looked it up. Guess you're an Open Air Pub or a One Act Play because you're much to youthful to be an Old Age Pensioner.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sat 04, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Oh, oh, I know! Reply with quote

Hawk's an Ornery, Abusive Person.
JD

PostPosted: Apr Sat 04, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: ABBA Reply with quote

The thought of sitting in the front row, singing along to "Dancing Queen", well... it just sends shivers down my spine.

Working security at that gig will be a breeze.
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Sun 05, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS Reply with quote

"Hawk's an Ornery, Abusive Person."

Well, John-girl, I plan to be in Reno soon and you will likely find out about the "abuse". (Hey, I've been working out.)

JD: I thought you would be up on stage dancing with the other Queens.

Dave: You got it right the LAST time. A certified OAP is what I are. Hand me that white stick so's I can get to the little boy's room.

And I STILL think Mamma Mia sounds like a pizza joint.

Or this: OH, NO!! Mamma Mia, the Hawk is back in town!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: