Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Castle: Check-in, rooms, offers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawk

PostPosted: Jul Sat 05, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Castle: Check-in, rooms, offers Reply with quote

I was told by Pep that (even) Gold Card members can check-in to the hotel at the VIP desk outside the lounge. Hope that's right. Anyone else hear this?
Gold Card (a low card by most of your standards) also enjoys a 1 pm checkout. Nice, but don't know if that's automatic or you have to ask.

VIP clerk also said that the remodeled tower rooms were similar to the Tuscan rooms. After several times staying in Tuscany, my latest offer is only for the remodeled Tower Rooms. Bummer!!!
And, the free play is down to $50. But that's same for last several months - since winter, I guess. I used to get 60-80-100 but I played more then. Go figure....

I tried to answer some of Ali's questions in advance.

Free play and rooms only for 3 week period this time. Then once again before Labor Day. Not too generous. OTOH, what was that about the eye and a sharp stick. Very Happy

And this bugs me. For first time in years, I have NO OTHER ROOM OFFERS for July and today is the 5th. (I don't count the Sands and Fitz as they are inferior -- to my mind.)
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Sat 05, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Sqwaaaaaaaaak! Reply with quote

Hey Hawk, if your room offers have dried up, you always have a standing offer of one of the empty bird cages on my patio. Truly fitting for the Hawk.
hawk

PostPosted: Jul Sat 05, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: A SQWAWK THAT LEADS TO A FAUX PAS Reply with quote

Very generous and very funny. Howsomeever, I happen to know that JD always leaves them in a mess. I'll pass until the cleaning lady makes her pass --- oops, I wasn't supposed to mention her "making passes".
Sorry, John

But it's been a while. I need my Reno fix. I also miss the Crustaceans, the Fot Tars, Heinies, watching Royals and 4 OAKs to my left and right, and mostly the congenial companionship.
alison

PostPosted: Jul Mon 07, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD,
I can answer a few of your questions.

Gold members can use the VIP check in. You also can have the late check out. You do have to ask though. I too am a Gold Level Player. Not sure how i have not moved up yet, but i have not.

i posted a pic of the new tower room remodel. They arent as nice as the Tuscan Suites based on what i have seen. They are nice though.

Ali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: