Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ryder's Reno Report w/pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Mon 14, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: JOHN, I MAY NEED SOME HELP HERE Reply with quote

Last week I had to move my "ali" discussions to the PM Board.
Now I am going to have to move RL there, it seems. Smile

RL wrote: "knowing you better" has got to be in the future.
I'm intrigued if I could be fooled sitting across from you over a beer at the Peppermill. "

I gotta say here (and I speak for John and Hawk - two of my almost brothers) that were you to be sitting in the Pep nearby to the Unholy Three (J, J, and H), you would most definitely recognize the banter.

Hereinafter, these three will be referred to either as (1) U3 or (2) JJ&H.

Some of my best times in Reno are with that group. In fact, it is the high point of each trip to town.
U3 always enjoys the delightful visits of BCD and J, K&E, or others.
Unfortunately, I was not blessed to be present for the recent visits from the Mammalian Gander or Red Ryder. Sorry I missed those. Perhaps another time.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Apr Mon 14, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryder, that is good to know. For some reason in the past it has only taken 105 degrees to get the Red Bull & Vodka to release so I'm sure those new ones won't be an issue either.

PEB, I was wondering myself what the rates were like for the public and/or non-comped players. I've received a couple of offers for a $99 per night introductory rate but I did happen to notice that several of the new suite types can now be booked on the Pep's website and I have also seen them on Expedia. Might be worth checking out just to get a ballpark estimate.

Mammothgambler
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Tue 15, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenoLady wrote:
"knowing you better" has got to be in the future. Your written wit cracks me up, I'm intrigued if I could be fooled sitting across from you over a beer at the Peppermill.

I wonder if Hawk and Jerry and John have ever been sitting at three chairs there?

RenoLady, Hawk, Jerry and John can occupy two chairs without being crowded. Figure that out and I'll buy you a beer. Hint: Jerry, Hawk, BC Dave and John require 3 chairs.

Don't you just love puzzles?
RenoLady

PostPosted: Apr Tue 15, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I suspected as much. Doesn't make it less funny though!

If there's a meet, I want to know about it!
Ryder

PostPosted: Apr Tue 15, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenoLady, I tried crashing the last big meet the 4 of them had, but security held me back!!!

jerry

PostPosted: Apr Tue 15, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: RenoLady, Hawk, Jerry and John can occupy two chairs Reply with quote

John, aren't you pushing the envelope a bit here (see Subject line)???
The quotation marks didn't work in the subject line, but that's what I read.
So, if Hawk and RenoLady have to sit on John and Jerry's laps to fit into 2 chairs, then I have first dibs on Reno Lady. I have seen the Hawk up close and personal and no way is he gonna sit on my lap.

(Just two weeks until the next meet but don't let the word out to everyone). Besides, we may have others accompanying us this time.
In which case, Reno Lady-nor Hawk-nor John- will be sitting on Jerry's lap (ample as it is).

I too love a puzzle.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Oh sure, twist my words Reply with quote

Jerry, you failed to include the words, "without being crowded". This precludes sitting on each other's laps. Since Hawk and I have tried to sit on your lap with unfavorable consequences and since my gut protrudes far enough to reduce my lap to the point Higgins has to stand sideways, lap dancing...uhhhh...sitting is not an option. As yet, I'm not sure of BC Dave's stance on this issue, but I think we'll be hearing from him soon.
RenoLady

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two weeks till the next meet, ya say. Hmmm...I hope you're doing the Reno round down of dates, and it's really 2 and 1/2 weeks, cuz I'll be there! (May 2-5th).
alison

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do i fit in?? I I want to be in the middle of the john/jerry sandwich.
RenoLady

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now let's not forget Hawk, it all started with having the three of them in the same space. Oh and let's not forget R, he's usually nearby on a Reno trip. Anyone else? ; )
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: ohhh....my....God Reply with quote

alison wrote:
Where do i fit in?? I I want to be in the middle of the john/jerry sandwich.
DEAL! We'll uninvite Hawk and meet in the Fireside Lounge.
alison

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! You can take turns spanking me.... Razz
stan_allen

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: This is disgusting! Where do I sign up??? Reply with quote

I daresay my excursus on energy policy was better related to Reno than what this thread has descended into!

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course - carry on!
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: This is disgusting! Where do I sign up??? Reply with quote

See Stan's title. In response, "Stan, do you not think that John and I have any standards?"
We'll call you, the check is in the mail, whatever!

John, we maybe should let Hawk do the "spanking" thing. Methinks you and I could not handle that delightful responsibility so well.
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Wed 16, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: NOW YOU KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT ME Reply with quote

Must confess my personal interest here.
I currently serve on the faculty of the local community college.
I teach "Spanking 101". It is one of the first classes to fill up during registration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: