Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allegra 12 hour allergy medicind
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Yeah, right Reply with quote

Ali, it takes about $40 in VP play for a point at the Pep and about $25 in slot play. And that's points for card level. It takes even more for comps.

About Jerry's offer. Don't worry - he made me the same offer but couldn't follow through. He's not as young as he used to be.
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Maybe not, BUT Reply with quote

At least I am not grieving over another BIG ROUND BIRTHDAY NUMBER coming up next month.

(OTOH, I think I recall having that same number "come up" about 10 years ago.) Sad Sad
alison

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah all i can say to his offer is "Spank Me" Wink

Are you sure john its $25.00 coin in at the Pep? When i talk to my ex contact, he had told me it was around $15-20 I cant recall exactly. Not that it really matters. Its way to much compared to other places. If ya ask me! Laughing
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: No clue whatsoever Reply with quote

That's why they keep the system secret.
All I know is that when I have managed to "get even a clue" at the desk, I have always lost a lot of money compared to the points I received.
I, long ago, gave up on ever acquiring a Gold Card. That's why I am convinced that John, BCDave or another high roller helped me out by playing on my card. I feel sure that I won't have it next year whenever they choose to renew/unrenew/whatever they do.
(At least I know that it wasn't Stan)
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Who cares?> Reply with quote

Yeah Ali, the flyer for the locals free play promo states about $25 for slots and about $40 for VP, but Ryder's host said about $50 in play. I don't think anyone knows the exact amount. The computer just bestows a random number per day.
alison

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole system is a mystery to me. I have probably said this before but i dont get how Dawn and i get the same free play offers yet, i play at least double, if not more thru the machines.

Now that my guy is gone, i really am gonna focus on some other properties that might reward me more for my play level.
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: At least John is NOT A MYSTERY Reply with quote

Ali, it may be whether or not you win or lose. They may be trying harder to encourage those losers among us more than the winners like you.

I find the Eldo's comps to be the easiest to acquire. When around there, I eat all my meals there (tho they are cheap meals) and invariable leave town with more comps than I came to town with.
I even tried to buy John breakfast with my comps last week and he turned me down. And, JOHN NEVER TURNS DOWN A FREEBIE ANYTHING, even a friend's FREE PLAY>>>

Last I checked it took at least 22.50 thru the machine at the Siena for a point. They are very slow there but the comps seem pretty good. My wife usually has a spa treatment and we have a coffee shop meal and comps seem pretty steady. We are playing less there because they keep cutting back the VP pay tables.

Sands is a buck a point but I don't know how valuable the points are or how quickly the comps mount up. I never have a desire to eat anything there. Very unappealing for restaurants and for game play. Rooms are big and OK, nothing special.

BTW, recently went through the Rail City to see what Terbles had done to it. The addition is actually pretty nice. (Well, everything is relative. Better than the old part.) But the bartops had low pays on them. They have some weird beers on tap -- never heard of them. Anyone tried them?????
alison

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definetely don't fit into the winner catagory. I am a loooseer. I never come out ahead there.

I play alot though. Thats what confuses me.

I do like Harrahs and Elodrado's system. Very easy to understand and no mystery.

As much as i love the Pep, i may need to move on. I need to make sure i am getting rewarded for my play and the Pep is really tight on comps as most of us know. I am sure i will still stay there, just not for 7 days at a time. Im going to cry now........ Crying or Very sad

Last edited by alison on Apr Sat 12, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Thu 10, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Now, if I had BCD's way with avatars Reply with quote

Then I would provide you a shoulder to cry on.

"There, there, sweetheart, It'll be better soon. The Hawkster will fix it!!!"

Now, doesn't that feel a lot better.?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 11, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Ah sweet relief Reply with quote

Thanks, Hawk. I feel much better now.
alison

PostPosted: Apr Fri 11, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww.......Thanks Hawk. Much better.

Last edited by alison on Apr Sat 12, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Fri 11, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: That goes for THREE of us Reply with quote

I guess we all feel better now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: