Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip Report.March 16-19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qcumber1860

PostPosted: Mar Fri 21, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Trip Report.March 16-19 Reply with quote

stayed at ELDO 3 nights GREAT room($26.95 per) players rate...EXCELLANT room!!..played at Eldo legacy and Harrahs and CAl Neva(circus seems too quiet..empty) slots were VERY TIGHT..and a BORED dealer(yawning..No COnversation) at Legacy....Atlantits seems to have ended thier drink program as we never got one..lol..ALL in All a Good trip for our anniversary..AWFUL AWFUl and the Downtown NUGGET ROCK!!!!! returning in September..week after Labor Day~~~~~
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Fri 21, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Triumvirate of terror: Eldo, Leg, Circus-Ditto Reply with quote

With a $26.95 room rate, it's hard to go wrong. I feel like a total lame-ola spending $59.99 midweek at the Legacy for "Sterling Class", but I'm just hooked on those little coupon books!

Hope you learned your lesson playing tables at the Legacy - I would never do so in any of the big three!

But we're glad you had fun.
alison

PostPosted: Mar Tue 25, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting your trip report.

I always hear everyone speak of the Awful Awful. I need to try it. I can't see the burgers or fries being better then Red Robin. I love red Robin Fries.

So you staying at the Eldorado again on your next trip?
hawk

PostPosted: Mar Tue 25, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Funny story, just told to me. Reply with quote

I have a friend who "says" he wants to go to Reno with me for last several years. But he will never do so. But he does meet other friends there. So here's what he gets for his efforts.

He called and made resv at Eldo for first time (I kept recommending it).
He gets a rate of either 68 or 79 bucks. then he says, "and I need to make a resv for my friend". So she asks the friend's name. Then she replies, "Oh, he gets a much better rate than you do. He only has to pay 48 per nite." I thought that was funny.
And get this, my friend was going to get his own Eldo slot card but "HIS FRIEND" says, oh don't do that J--, just play on my card.. So who does it sound like received the benefit from that???

And who is the real friend? I am always offering to get him a free room in my name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: