Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest Peppermill Offers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErininSD

PostPosted: Jan Mon 07, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Latest Peppermill Offers Reply with quote

Well, I guess I'm back on their radar...LOL.

I got an offer for a slot tourney on Jan 27. They finally wised up and stared offering them as complimentary (It's about f-ing time!) I'm sorry, but I'm not paying $99 bucks for a tourney. I want it free or don't offer it. The Atlantis had this down quite a few years ago!

I also got a Super Bowl Party offer which includes two comp nights and an invite to a party in the Tuscany Ballroom.

The most recent is 3 free nights in a new Tuscany tower room from 1/18-1/21 (MLK weekend) w/$275 in free play...soooo tempting...LOL
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Jan Fri 11, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: nice Reply with quote

Erin, congrats on the offers. My question is:

How in the hell do you all get all this free stuff from the Pep?

I thought I was moving up in the world, I got my first official PAPER MAILER from them a few days ago - $19 tower, $39 imperial suite upgrade. That's it!

Since I'm only going to be 2 1/2 hours away now I guess it's time to just go visit every day!

mammothgambler
Ryder

PostPosted: Jan Sun 13, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mammoth, I believe the Peps offers are geographical based, knowing that the chances of Californians(short flight or drive) going there are much greater than those people living in Florida. Vegas does this also.

I know my friends back in Wisconsin get very limited offers from the Pep even though they have sunk a ton of money in the place.

Now that you will be only a few hours away, I would hope that the offers will get better for you.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Jan Mon 14, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to add that I played a lot of money thru there, but I think you do too MG.

It might be better to ask someone at the Pepp next time you're there.

I hope they get a more comprehensive comp program so you can tell exactly how much action you're giving them and what you should expect back. I know people bash Harrahs, but at least their comp program is easy to understand and use.
ErininSD

PostPosted: Jan Mon 14, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got two more fancy schamncy ones today. They're really stepping up the marketing!

On is for two free nights, two times in a Tuscany suite plus $200 in slot play. Good for 1/9 - 2/1 then again from 2/5 - 3/5.

The other one is baffling me...LOL..

It's for a $50k high limit slot extravaganza weekend, which is for selected Diamond and Platinum players. Last time I checked I was gold, but maybe I moved up a notch after my play???

It includes 2 free nights and a VIP badge. I'm not sure what the badge gets you, but they said they're going to have "hand passed" hors d'oeuvres, white gloved staff (LOL), beautiful showgirls and big cash giveaways in the high limit slot area.

$15k in random cash drawings on high limit slots Friday at 5 pm thru Sat at 8pm.

$25k final prize drawing on Sat at 8 pm including a $15k grand prize.

Your tracked play on Fri-Sat will earn you tickets for the drawing .

In addition they're giving me $150 in free slot play for that weekend.

I probably won't be taking advantage of either offer, which is too bad. I really want to check out their Tuscany rooms!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: