Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I finally met Erin!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryder

PostPosted: Sep Sun 09, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: I finally met Erin!!! Reply with quote

What a sweetheart......and looks just like her avatar
Let-it-ride

PostPosted: Sep Tue 11, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO

2 days and no responses.

I gotta wonder about these reno people.... LOL

Ryder...it was great to meet you this past weekend......and I'm in total agreement with you in terms of erin.

Very Happy
hawk

PostPosted: Sep Wed 12, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if she truly resembles her avatar, then I don't think I want to meet her.

or as Jack Benny used to say: W---E----L--L----L-----L----LLL---L !!!!
ErininSD

PostPosted: Oct Mon 01, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally met Ryder and LIR and neither one of them look like their avatars...LOL

I had an awesome time meeting up with a lot of members from the LVA.

Ryder called and gave me shit for leaving early, but other than that he's a pretty good guy...LOL

Hopefully we can do a Reno meet sometime.
Let-it-ride

PostPosted: Oct Mon 08, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ErininSD wrote:
I finally met Ryder and LIR and neither one of them look like their avatars...LOL

LOL @ that.

Ya....both Ryder and I are studs.

LOL
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Tue 09, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, LIR, when my uncle died, he wanted to come back as a stud. Now he's on a snow tire somewhere in Montana.
jerry

PostPosted: Oct Tue 09, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: It runs in the family Reply with quote

as title states, I guess it does. Last time I saw John, he had just left the "Castle" after a Heinie party, and was-in fact-also wrapped around the right front tire of a 4X4.
If he denies this, it is likely that he does not remember it. Or that I (always the good samaritan) ventured by, extracted him, and returned him to his birds nest. Of course, upon entering, I was greeting in sing-song fashion by Charlie and Higgins with: "What, again!!!"

Just funning folks. Honestly I have never seen John with a glass of beer.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Wed 10, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: It runs in the family Reply with quote

jerry wrote:
Just funning folks. Honestly I have never seen John with a glass of beer.

Hmmmm, we'll need Stan's help with this one. Technically, a bottle is not a glass, but is made of glass. So you have never seen me with a glass of beer, but you have seen me with glass full of beer many times. Oh, I'm so confused.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Oct Wed 10, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Ace of hearts of glass Reply with quote

Dear user,

Thank you for requesting more information. Currently, the glass that constitutes the material of the bottle your beer flows from is considered an entity of its own, whereas the alternate noun "glass" would designate a psychological construct representing containers for purposes of imbibing adult life's nectars.

The fact that both words are spelled the same is merely haphazard happenstance.

So, in the same manner, broken glass could be used to render objects with its sharp edges, but wouldn't, by itself, cause hurt feelings, whereas a broken heart cuts through one's soul like metaphorical broken glass.

We hope this information has been helpful. Thanks again for calling!

John, I'm very sorry to have wasted the several dozen bytes of server space that this message used up.
hawk

PostPosted: Oct Wed 10, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: oh, oh!!!!, johnboy you have stepped in it again Reply with quote

John wrote: " Oh, I'm so confused."

John, did you really need to ask for Stan's help?

Now we are all confused....

Could be there was broken glass in the bottom of Stan's "glass construct" or whatever and he likewise "imbibed those" as you and I have been known to do to a Heinie or two.

Oh, gosh, who shanghied this thread?????????????
I don't even understand what I just wrote.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Wed 10, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Ace of hearts of glass Reply with quote

stan_allen wrote:
Dear user,

Thank you for requesting more information. Currently, the glass that constitutes the material of the bottle your beer flows from is considered an entity of its own, whereas the alternate noun "glass" would designate a psychological construct representing containers for purposes of imbibing adult life's nectars.

The fact that both words are spelled the same is merely haphazard happenstance.

So, in the same manner, broken glass could be used to render objects with its sharp edges, but wouldn't, by itself, cause hurt feelings, whereas a broken heart cuts through one's soul like metaphorical broken glass.

We hope this information has been helpful. Thanks again for calling!

John, I'm very sorry to have wasted the several dozen bytes of server space that this message used up.

Damn. I thought I was confused before! Thanks for clouding the issue, Stan. I now drink beer outta paper cups.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Thu 11, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Eat your beer! Reply with quote

I tossed and turned as I plunged into a fitful sleep. Glass or no glass, beer in soggy paper cups? Oh sleep, let thy soothing balm ease my tortured, wretched mind. Mmmmm. Zzzzzzzz........ . .

Startled, I bolted from bed, seized a pen and wrote down my suddenly clear vision. What a revelation!

Stan wants us to eat Heineken popsicles!!

Erin looks just like her avatar?

Slurp! ........ Mmmmmmmm.. Heineken!

I think I can sleep now.

Goodnight! BC Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: