Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For You Fitz Players who get the Free Dinner/Room Offer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PEB

PostPosted: Aug Tue 21, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alison,

We're at the second level on our Fitz card ($25) and get free room or dinner ($50 meal voucher) offers every few months. It seems to be taking forever to reach the third level of $75.

My Mom signed up for the Fitz card while we were there and earned less than one O'lucky buck....don't know if she'll get any free offers yet or not but I hope she will.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Tue 21, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Stop that! Reply with quote

Since Hawk has not stepped in, I'll have to say it. Alison!......"Bummer ! Really!!

BC Dave
Ryder

PostPosted: Aug Tue 21, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just dumb-founded that Alison played somewhere besides the Pep. I don't know whether to turn her in or call Guiness Book of World Records
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Wed 22, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, Ryder, the Peppermill already got wind of Ali's playing elsewhere. They've stepped up the expansion work to lure her back. They're hoping to be finished by her next trip. Way to go, Alison!
RenoLady

PostPosted: Aug Wed 22, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alison, are you sure you can't get the dinner INSTEAD of the rooms? If you got the same offer as my daughter (and us to for that matter), it shows the Fall room deal (just through October-which is weird for them) and if you can't stay in the rooms there's an "or" to take the Limerick dinner.

PEB,

It took R and I a year or more to get to the Emerald level (with the help of his family ho-hum), but once you're there, the points soar as they match them point for point.
alison

PostPosted: Aug Wed 22, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Yeah! i Know, i actually step outside the doors of the Pep. It was quite an amazing task for me. I even went into Walgreens. Smile

My Fitz offer said nothing about dinner at Limericks. Just rooms. Before it woudl say one or the other. Funny thing is, this is the most i have ever played there. Which wasn't much. I had to get back to my castle ASAP!!!! LOL
PEB

PostPosted: Aug Wed 22, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renolady,

Thanks. Hubby and I usually play a slot together....I think we need to split up with each of us using our cards (we have a joint account), maybe that would help speed things along. We've been kinda stuck at the 2nd level for almost a year, especially since we have to spend some O'Lucky Bucks before they expire.

PEB
hawk

PostPosted: Aug Fri 24, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Since Hawk has not stepped in, I'll have to say it. Alison!......"Bummer ! Really!!"

Hi, Dave. I can't believe that no one picked this up but me. Clever and cute.
Others: read a bit more closely to appreciate this guy's humor.
hawk

PostPosted: Aug Fri 24, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the room offers usually include drinks but not dinner. this time i'll try the "birthday" offer which does include 25 bucks for dinner.
I do have $11 to "use or lose" by end of week. Then I drop below top level and will have to invest a bit more. We rarely ever avail ourselves of the 4 times a year offers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: