Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jerry's TR - Repost from May 05 (was archive # 28)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Jerry's TR - Repost from May 05 (was archive # 28) Reply with quote

Briefly, tonight, we won both ballgames today. One a 13-0 shutout.

So I can't write much. Early to bed and games tomorrow.

Checkin at Siena. I am hoping they speak better English. I select a young black girl who looks to be from the USA. Unfortunately, it was her first week on the job. I repeatedly gave her offer codes, confirmation codes, dates, people I talked to, the whole nine yards.
I was there on two different (consecutive) free offers. She wanted me to checkin and out and change rooms. I was not inclined to want to do that. We finallly got it straightened out (or so I thought).
(As an aside, her English was good. Her comprehension was poor.)

I checked out on the TV. Later went to desk to get copy of bill (comped - no bill reallY). Was told that I shouldn't check out on TV cause now the entire bill was charged to my credit card == even tho theTV screen showed it as comped with NO balance.

Then she wanted the proof that I had turned into them when I checked in. Then she had trouble getting the two offers straight.
Wow, this stuff drives me crazy as I used to be an Efficiency Expert in my working days.

This is making me tired. More later. I need a beer. Oops, I have a beer. It is a Gordon Biersch Marzen. Hey, Kraut, try this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: