Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question-Rodeway Inn?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
76scirocco

PostPosted: Jul Tue 24, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Question-Rodeway Inn? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone could rate the Rodeway Inn for me? We'll be in town for Hot August Nights, and the place looks okay from pictures, but from the reviews I've been reading, I'm getting second thoughts. We've got a great rate for the weekend, but the reservation was made almost a year ago.
I can get a room at other places, but hate to spend $400-500 for lodging only.
Slacker

PostPosted: Jul Tue 24, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the cal-neva the rooms are well under 200 more like 150
mustangmike

PostPosted: Jul Tue 24, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These reviews don't seem very positive

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45992-d92067-Reviews-Rodeway_Inn_Reno-Reno_Nevada.html
joeschmeaux

PostPosted: Jul Mon 30, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one east of downtown next to a Travelodge of the same construction? NO! DON'T STAY THERE, IT'S DISGUSTING! I changed rooms three times. I checked out after one night! others did too. it was dirty and the area is seedy! I was uncomfortable leaving valuables in my room, as well as coming and going with cash in my pocket. Trust me, don't ruin your vacation -- go elsewhere!
joeschmeaux

PostPosted: Jul Tue 31, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked Travelocity and they have most of the biggies for $90-$140 available this weekend, the 3rd and 4th. They have the Grand Sierra for $152 on the 10th and 11th -- call the hotel and ask them to match Travelocity's rate. If that doesn't work, they also had the Holiday Inn for $139. The Holiday Inn is in a terrible neighborhood -- though not much worse than the Rodeway -- but the rooms are Holiday Inn rooms. I assume they are quite nice (check the reviews), even when not comparing them to the Rodeway. Just Park near registration and don't leave any valuables in your car and you'll be fine. Otherwise, Reno is pretty expensive in August.
Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: