Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Atlantis wants us to stuff the ballot box.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Thu 07, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Extra categories... Reply with quote

John, thanks for the extra titles

Alison, I didn't forget you, but couldn't think of a better title for you than, "Best debater on a message board - visitreno.com, Alison" - fortunately, John figured it out!

So when's the awards ceremony for us at the Peppermill?
alison

PostPosted: Jun Thu 07, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debator??? Me??? Wink

Yeah i think i deserve a special recognizition for my loyalty to the Pep. hahahaha

Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Jun Wed 13, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the recognition, you guys are awesome and congrats to all the other recognizeeez (?) too. I've received a wealth of tips and tricks, dos and don'ts from this board over the past few years and can't imagine how lousy the 10 trips I've taken to the area since then would've been without the help of all you board members and the fearless leader John. Hell, I won a free room drawing here for 3 free nights at the Sands...my first unforgettable trip to Reno...thanks to this board. Thanks for being supportive throughout my adventures of debit card debacles in Tahoe, snowboard sojourns, Harrah's ripoffs, wins, losses, trips to the Palace Pawn Shop across from the Silver Legacy, stitches in the butt, and all the other adventures I've been on the past few years. You guys truly are cool. We should plan an awards party. Kudos to you and yours!

floridagambler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> The Best of Reno All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: