Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip Reprot Apr29---May 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qcumber1860

PostPosted: May Fri 04, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Trip Reprot Apr29---May 2 Reply with quote

a Good TRIP(ok I had a roomate form hell but otherwise!!)..had GTREAT roulette and crapsplay at Sienna..Good drink service too...Harrhas alwasy crowded..but abel to get on a table and FUN!!..saw a $1000 and$2500 winner at Fitz..I had a promo..buy ONE night get TWO FREE)..also played at Circus first time in long time..good slot play.. NO drinks offered in quarter slot area...Steakhouse at Circus is SUPERB!! and REasonable..White Lines Serive to the max!!!..Also took a trip to Atlantis..great food.. no winnings. but ALWAYS a good trip..A night at Silver Club in Sparks gve mea good slot win..and my friend a good blakcjack night to nearkly bring him and I back to even,,,all in all a good time..The Downtown Nugget is duw for a remodellGoing to LESS slots and more Sports bar atmosphere..Plasma Tv...a Sports book Kiosk is Due...Still Best BArtneder in town I sDebbie at Nugget!! Till next year......hooping to see people form this site then.. Shocked
alison

PostPosted: May Fri 04, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting your report.

I hate when your sitting htere playing and you get no drink service.

I was playing the $1.00 slots at Silver LEgacy and never had anyone come by for a drink.

Also on the upstairs walkway, for the eldo, cirsus and legacy the drink service tends to be lacking.

Glad to hear you had fun!
lvbear584

PostPosted: May Fri 11, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Roommate? Reply with quote

Quote:
ok I had a roommate from hell but otherwise!!

A roommate? Why?
Qcumber1860

PostPosted: May Tue 15, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Roomate Reply with quote

why not? we are co workers and its no big deal..it was a "guy" trip..lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: