Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A first for us

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Nov Thu 30, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: A first for us Reply with quote

Is it even safe to give out this information??? Smile

Through ice and snow, we mushed our way from OR to Reno.
Two weeks before we slid off into a snowbank on Dead Horse Pass. This trip we don;'t plan to go back until spring.

We are planning to spend a month in Reno in an RV Park. BRRRRR...

Those of you in town, let me know. I guess I need to go look for the Visit Schedule board address again.

Now at Siena for Blackjack Tourney. Wish us luck. I need the money after last night.
Dave

PostPosted: Nov Thu 30, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Yeah you are safe here Jerry. I think. Jerry in a Black Jack tournament? That playing the slots/video poker Jerry??? Glad to hear it, I hope you do well and we will all be anxious to hear how it goes.
I don't know how cold it is down there right now but we got slammed pretty good this week with the snow and ice. Good news was we got four snow days this week. The other side of that is in June when we have to make it up! Oh well. I hope you guys have fun!
Dave
jerry

PostPosted: Dec Tue 05, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, you can have all that rough weather.
Has been in single digits here but sunny usually during day. Everything in and out of my motor home was frozen this am.

Hey, I whipped up on some big dudes in the BJ tourney. I managed to take 12th place out of 183 entries.
I turned 500 into 1500+ and 1,000 into 4,000, each in 25 hands. It was a lot of fun. I would quickly do it again.

Today they invited us to a big NEW YEARS gala. 4 nites and a NY eve buffet, etc. Should be a great time. I am already on board for that.

Later guys and gals.
I am off to meet THE MAN (John) for happy hour at the pepp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: