Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Columbus Weekend trip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obijuankenobe

PostPosted: Oct Thu 12, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Columbus Weekend trip Reply with quote

Went to the Atlantis columbus Slot tourny this past weekend(8-10 oct), and what started out as a big disaster turned out ok. For anyone who hasn't been to a tourny at Atlantis, you play 3- 20 minute rounds and your 3rd round counts as a team score.Sunday My first round got me a whopping score of...7274. I knew i was now out of this thing. That was sunday so I proceeded to get to my favorite vp(Radical Royals) perch at the bar and ply my blues with a whole lot of rum. After about 2 1/2 hours thru my drunken haze I hit a royal for $4500(of course my new best buddy for the week-Uncle Sam is gonna get his unfair share).

MondayTourny round two saw a nice 21,118 and round 3 was 18,820 for a total score of 47212. I didn't think this would be any good for anything as there were 6 sessions to accomidate 580 players. The banquet was a turkey dinner buffet. and then the awards. They scrolled the scores for places 11 thru 120 on the sreen and I was surprised to come in 72nd--$25. Damm, if only round 1 could have been a little better, another 8000 would have put me in the top 10. My team came in 2nd--for another 60 dollars.

Out on the floor monday night played Blackjack and came out $300 ahead.

Coming home tuesday detoured to Hwy 50 for the first snow(chains required) of the season.....nice while it lasted.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Fri 13, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you didn't do well in the tourney, but congrats on the royal flush. Last one of them I had was in the mens room.
Yo Man

PostPosted: Oct Fri 13, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow..............$4500 Royal. Most likely it was do to your superior playing ability and the booze you were drinking. I have been looking for the "key" to unlocking the fortunes from these machines for years. Maybe you could lend me a hand....................what kind of booze were you drinking.

Surely................that is the "Key"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: