Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

shows at Harrah's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacker

PostPosted: Sep Fri 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: shows at Harrah's Reply with quote

Well since the trip reports are a little slow, not sure if anyone has seen these shows. They have two listed on the website....if anyone has had a chance to check em out. Let me know.

We are heading to Reno next thur morning for a few days..kinda been slacken, havent been in a few months.

slacker
hifi

PostPosted: Sep Sun 24, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: I Saw "Let the Good Times Roll"... Reply with quote

...and liked it! A cast of eight performers belting out 50's tunes around the plot of a high school nerd who wants to be Elvis Presley. Good sets, fast paced, fun, and OK for the family. Haven't seen "Rock My Ride", but expect many, if not all of the same performers with a lot less clothing on the same night! Whatever they pay them, it ain't enough, considering the energy they expend doing two shows one night.

hifi
ErininSD

PostPosted: Sep Wed 27, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I haven't been to a Reno show, but we went to one in Laughlin....talk about bad...P.U...stinky bad. It was called STRIP and it was so damn cheesy, I was laughing almost the entire time. I felt sorry for anyone that paid for tickets (we had a coupon for 2 free tickets).

So, has anyone been to both venues? I would assume that Reno is 10 times better than Laughlin???
Yo Man

PostPosted: Sep Thu 28, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught the early Show at Harrah's in July. Have to say the show was done well, and was fun and worth the time. This was the Rock-in 50's Show or whatever.

Yo Man over and out................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: