Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ok jerry here it is

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin

PostPosted: Jun Sat 03, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: ok jerry here it is Reply with quote

Jerry.
Just want you you to know i am typing this and not my wife.
We got to reno about 3 pm we were in susanville that morning at my cousins house and called the fitz they said there was not any early check
ends because they were busy. so we pulled in about 3 and got right in, we upgraded to a master suite, wow lots of room, about 1300 feet 0f it.
We invited my cousins over for the weekend and they stayed in one of the rooms they were all conected. The first session in the tournament i did ok, afterwards we hit the bar, the fitz even gave my cuzs any thing they wanted that was really cool i thought. Did not do any good on my favorite machines, seems like they had really tightened things up.
So we went the blackjack tables, did really great, i bet more than i ever have 50$ to 75$ a hand guys i am a 5$ a hand type of guy the the only reason i came away ahead was my wife was taking the 25$ chips when i won and putting them in her purse, needless to say the booze was getting to me.
The second round of the tournament i did very bad, second from last, but again we were having so much fun it really didnt matter we spent alot of time at circus circus with the girls they got alot of stuff.
the 3rd round i did ok but i knew i was out of the running after the 2nd round, we took a walk around down town instead of going to the awards thing , i think my wife errin wanted to keep me away from the tables Twisted Evil Went to bullys for lunch and headed home, it was quite a trip cant wait to go back.
It has been a month since the accident, the body shop is beginning to put a new front end under my truck, hope to have it back in another 3 weeks, they say it will be good as new will we see.
I must say that i think the fitz is on its last leg, it should of sold by now, you would think that somebody would have picked it up.

kevin.
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Sat 03, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Kevin's May TR Reply with quote

I really enjoyed your TR. Thanks for taking the time to do it. I know it is difficult to break away to do it with Errin's hot breath on your neck. Kinda distracting.

Yeah, I like the Fitz but not sure why. Just nostalgic, I guess. They have virtually no machines I like. Their VP paycharts are a ripoff. Hope the new owner can make something of it. I do not wish to see it go under.
They don't even serve Irish beer at the bars anymore. Bummer and ridiculous.

Bully's: You said you had lunch there after walking downtown. Is there a Bully's downtown within walking distance?
If not, where did you go for the lunch? And was it worth the trip?

I trust that Errin and the girls had a great trip.
PEB

PostPosted: Jun Fri 16, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin,

Enjoyed your trip report. How was the suite at the Fitz? What does it
have that their mini-suites don't?

Will you be going to another slot tourney this year? We were thinking
about doing the one in Aug. but the chances for that are looking slim
right now. But we will do the Oct. one for sure.....maybe we'll see you
there Smile
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Fri 16, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: kevin's TR Reply with quote

Checking out PEBs reply and rereading your TR makes me long for another trip to Reno. Weather is nice and roads clear and I can't get away. My house should escrow soon though. Inspections next week. I need everyone's prayers that all goes well and we can sell this lovely home and move on with our lives.

The move should free me up a great deal for Reno excursions.
kevin

PostPosted: Jun Tue 20, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peb,
They are alot bigger than the mini ones.
It was really 3 rooms put togeter 1 side was like a mini,
than a living room in the middle, with a 6 place table in it, and on the other side was a huge room with a king bed. Way more room than we needed, but it was nice.
kevin
jerry

PostPosted: Jun Wed 21, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Kevin, how many beds in total did you have in this suite?
It might be nice if I want to bring along my girlfriend sometime when my wife is also along. Twisted Evil

And, most importantly, do they give you a "deal" with the slot card on the price? What do they charge for this?
Seems I remember you renting a smaller suite before and it was still a bit of change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: