Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok!! I did it!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
irishmick

PostPosted: May Tue 30, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Ok!! I did it!! Reply with quote

Just made reservations at "Harrah's" for a portion of the June 12th week!
Since we (and most of our friends) visit Las Vegas; I wish to ask of you this....What can you tell me about the area and what is a "Must See" item(s) on your list? My wife worked and lived in Reno, Virginia City, Tahoe, and Carson City; but this was over forty years ago. We will see some of the places that are still there and she still remembers but many are undoubtably long gone? She lived in the first home of the "Bower's" family in Virginia City and wonders if it may still be standing?
Any direction or advice that you may give would be appreciated.... Very Happy
Legacy

PostPosted: Jun Thu 01, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virginia City is a neat town to visit if you are there for awhile and have a rental car. There is also the National Car Museum that is neat to visit. Also the mine inside the Silver Legacy is neat to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: