Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Officially Booked for October!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: May Sun 23, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: I'm Officially Booked for October! Reply with quote

Hey all. Hope my fellow Reno lovers are doing well and staying healthy. I am fully vaccinated now and looking forward to traveling more later this year!

Speaking of traveling - I just officially booked my Reno airfare for late October so watch out Reno, I am coming back! And by then it will be a nearly 2 year absence. Ugh! I've been missing you Reno and can't wait to be there! And since it's been a 2 year absence I am going to stay beyond my usual 3 nights and will book for 5 nights at Silver Legacy. They are still sending me monthly offers so hopefully that will continue into later this year and I can hopefully get at least 2 or 3 of my 5 nights comped so I will wait to book the hotel until August or September when I get my October offers. Gambling, drinking, football season, the spa, etc. So many things I want to do! Buffalo Grand slot machines I'm coming for you!

So excited for going back to Reno! Look for a trip report from me later this year! Did I use enough exclamation points in this post? Very Happy
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Mon 24, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Fantastic! Reply with quote

That's great to hear! Though I've made no plans, my best time to escape to the Neon Jungle is in early October. Hope I can pull it off!
Zydeco

PostPosted: May Mon 24, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHOOOOO HOOOOO!
SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Sep Thu 09, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's really official. Booked my Silver Legacy reservation today! Received my October offers and 3 of my 5 nights will be comped and got some free play and resort credit as well. Not too bad considering I haven't been there in 2 years!

See you next month, Reno! Very Happy
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Thu 09, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject: Terrific news Seahawk! Reply with quote

That's great news, Seahawk! I realize that your trip's still a few weeks away, and I'm trying not to hold my breath, but I'm failing. Looking forward to one of those great illustrated trip reports you've become famous for.
Zydeco

PostPosted: Sep Sun 12, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIGHT ON!!!!

I'm so glad to hear. I went in May, stayed at the Atlantis AND took a picture of the Silver Baron just for YOU. Can't figure out (or remember) how to upload it but now you can get your own! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!

Recommendation: The lunch combo special at Peppermill was excellent, if you get down there.

Can't wait for your TR, they are always excellent.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Tue 14, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject: Pics from the Zydeco trip Reply with quote

I was along with Zydeco and friend ... well, only in spirit. And ... I was the official photographer! OK, that's a fib too. But here are two pics that Miss 'Z' asked me to post for her.

Zydeco

PostPosted: Sep Wed 15, 2021 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd photo context: I'm the 15 roll and my traveling companion was Leann. She WON!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sep Fri 17, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: Mercury? Reply with quote

I kinda had a bit of a memory spark regarding the gold plated figure in Zydeco's first photo. Thought maybe he was a Greek god of speed and with a little googling came up with 'Nike'. But images of him didn't fit the bill. Tried Roman mythology and found 'Mercury'. I believe he's the one! What he's doing in the Silver Legacy - I don't know. But I guess everybody likes the pause that refreshes at the Silver Baron bar!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: