Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who has the hottest avatar

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who has the hottest avatar?
BCDave
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Jerry
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
John
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

jerry

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Who has the hottest avatar Reply with quote

OK, people, here is where the rubber meets the road. Tell it like it is. Hold nothing back. We can take it. The Shooters Three await your vote.

List is alphabetical - no favorites.
(But if I win, the Tuesday cocktail hour is on me)
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: just voted Reply with quote

Wow, I feel pretty today.
(once they got those wrappings off me and dusted me a bit, I began to feel like my old self --- Tutankhamen's Queen == or Tut Queen for short)
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Jerry Wins Reply with quote

OK Jerry, you win. I can't vote for my own "art" so I voted for your Avi. Also, I guess in the process of running down your new Avatar I've actually gotten used to it. My best wishes to you and your wife.

BC Dave
steve

PostPosted: Apr Mon 10, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Help......I need an avatar. I would be happy to steal one from somebody. I'm beginning to think to get a cool avatar one would need to visit and make a fool of oneself at Shooters. If thats the case, consider it done. Next visit to Reno, Shooters here I come
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Mon 10, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Avatar wars Reply with quote

Hey Jerry! Glad you got a laugh out of my latest work. Steve yesterday you had no Avatar and needed one. Now you need one even worse. Would you like me to work on one for you?

In the meantime I'm taking a little inspiration from the Moderators once again. BC Dave
steve

PostPosted: Apr Mon 10, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Dave that would be great. Just make me better looking then Jerry.......Thanks
stan_allen

PostPosted: Apr Tue 11, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Neither a lender nor a borrower be. Reply with quote

Sometimes, the best avatars are the simplest...I used pencil and paper for mine. Well, okay, it was a mouse and mouse pad, but it's based on what I spent my grade-school days doing, which was doodling stick figures.
Matt Groening did the same thing, drawing cartoon bunnies, and for some reason, he's a zillionaire, and I'm not! Where's the justice?
Sorry, I'm off-topic.
Marian

PostPosted: Apr Tue 11, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the ones above I'll take Stan. Don't care for any of the others.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Apr Tue 11, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Avatar + Karma = Avatarma Reply with quote

Thanks, Marian!
And I wasn't even part of the poll...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: