Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scary Jerry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 07, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Scary Jerry Reply with quote

Jerry;

Please steal this Avatar. Your new one is freakin me out! It looks like something that sat up when they pried open a crate from under Tutankamen's tomb or (perhaps more likely) from the attic at Shooters. This is as close as I could come to your old one. Even it was a little scary.

BC Dave
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sat 08, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the gingerbread man. That's my Jerry!
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Sat 08, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: avvies Reply with quote

Sorry, Dave,
No can do.
That looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy after they rolled him in horse dung.

You stable (no pun intended) guys and gals just don't understand how it is for some of us weaker individuals who are still attempting to establish our true identities.

Loving my avvie more each day as I grow into it.
hawk

PostPosted: Apr Sat 08, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: comparing avatars Reply with quote

Hey, Dave, from your avatar it looks like you have picked up the 60# I lost. But I did gain a bit in the "hair" department.

BTW, you look good in brown. I'm just glad this messageboard does not have "smellovision" from the looks of what you must have rolled in.

And lastly: eat your heart out. Snow storms willing, I may be at the next Fireside expedition with my entourage from Brazil (that is if John can keep his hands clear of the action).

Wow, love those Brazilian tacos. But I can't tell them apart. Oh, well.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Last chance Reply with quote

OK Jerry
Here's your last chance at dignity. Copy this compromise Avatar and we'll all forget about the Sargophagus-Shooters freak lady. Think about it Jerry...if you ran guest services at the Siena would you send comps to a guy with an Avatar like that?

Hey, I'm going to be in Reno from May 1st to 4th. Are you going to be in town 'bout that time? Got to do the Tuesday Happy hour at the Fireside with J.M. (That dancer friend of ours).

BC Dave
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could kill this thread in a heartbeat by clicking on the little button in the admin area that says "Disallow Avatars".
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Sun 09, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: davey and the avatars (coming soon to a theatre near you) Reply with quote

Dave, you are indeed priceless.

When I saw your avatar, I burst out laughing. It takes a lot to get me to laugh out loud.
The blue hair is a nice touch. I'll take it under consideration but I am liking my new Avvie more and more each day.
You know, I think the blue hair in your new avatar makes you look thinner as well.

I am trying to make it for happy hour this Tuesday. At best, the weather is chancy. My car is not equipped for snow but a lot seems to be predicted for my route. We'll see.

As for later. I have no clue. My bride is not real happy that I am making this trip. Unless she relents and wants to come along, I doubt that I will be back that soon.

Thanks for the laughs. We are going thru some really rough times right now. We need the laughs and a lot of prayers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: