Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the hilton are hosers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin

PostPosted: Apr Tue 04, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: the hilton are hosers Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Made reservations to stay the night at the Hilton the night before we flew out of Reno on our trip to the Caribbean.

We really enjoyed Bully's sports bar at the mall and then we headed to the Hilton. We played a lot on the slots the night before and the rooms were only $39 per night, with a players card.

We flew back in a week and a half later, got into Reno after 24 hours of flying from San Juan to Reno...got a cab and arrived at the Hilton at 2am. We made the mistake of not making a reservation before embarking on our trip and they hosed us for $99 a night, no ands, ifs, or buts about it because we were walk-ins. I think that's crappy, especially since we had a players card. The Fitz would never do that, we could of stayed there for free.

Had a great vacation!!! And I will NEVER stay at the Hilton again!!

Kevin
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Tue 04, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which Bully's at which mall?

Kevin, I can't say I'm surprised. Without booking a reservation in advance, who know's what they're going to charge? I think you always get charged more for not reserving in advance, players card or no players card, unless you're a mid-high roller.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: