Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post a random Reno pic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Sun 17, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject: Luck @ the Fitz Reply with quote

Come to think of it, I don’t recall any normal wins at the Fitz either. But, there were a couple of unusual ones.

They had nightly draws for $500, if your birthday matched the day, month and year they had drawn, you got the big prize. On one occasion mine matched the day and month. That was still worth $100. I was pretty pleased with that. Another time, after receiving my free $3, (from the “Lucky Forest”), I played the coins, one at a time, on a video poker machine at the bar close to the main entrance. The bartender asked if I’d like a drink and I politely said no thanks. Then hit a hand for $50. Decided to have a beer after all.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Wed 17, 2022 9:58 pm    Post subject: The wonderful neon jungle in 1998 Reply with quote

Janice and I saw the American Superstars show several times at the Flamingo. The Temptations were really great! So much fun!

SeahawkSiren

PostPosted: Nov Fri 04, 2022 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my report this year is that unfortunately there will not be a trip report from me. It's a major bummer I won't make it to Reno this year.

I miss the Silver Legacy and Silver Baron Lounge something fierce!

BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sun 13, 2022 1:49 pm    Post subject: Some more ancient photos from BC Dave Reply with quote

Clearing the site for the future Silver Legacy. This was probably taken in 1993. The pic was taken from my room at the Sundowner.

The Eldorado before the Silver Legacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: