Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peppermill WTH!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Sep Tue 27, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Peppermill WTH! Reply with quote

So i must say im a bit shocked and dissapointed at my Nov and Dec offers from the Peppermill.

I played just as much if not more than i usually do. For years now i have been getting $250 free play and 3 Free nights in a Tuscany Tower. Dawn gets the same but $200 free play.

My offer went to 3 free nights and only $100 free play. Dawns went to 3 free nights in a tower room and only $25 in free play.

I emailed my host and the passport club manager to ask what is going on. Now Dawn is really hating on my castle. She lost her ass last trip. This is just the icing on the cake.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this change or has any input.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Sep Fri 30, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: bad news Reply with quote

I think we may have a seperation coming- if not a full fledged divroce proceedings. I get monthly offers and my last offer for October was the same as I have been getting. Two free nights in the tuscany tower and $75.00 in free play. However, I received this offer before my last trip and things may change for November?

Are you thinking of a trip soon? It sounds like your gambling buddy may not go again and that is too bad.
alison

PostPosted: Sep Fri 30, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: bad news Reply with quote

CaSwede wrote:
I think we may have a seperation coming- if not a full fledged divroce proceedings. I get monthly offers and my last offer for October was the same as I have been getting. Two free nights in the tuscany tower and $75.00 in free play. However, I received this offer before my last trip and things may change for November?

Are you thinking of a trip soon? It sounds like your gambling buddy may not go again and that is too bad.

No not thinking of a trip anytime soon. I just like to log in occasionaly and see what my offers are. i did get more follow up from them. i know its based on hours played and all that jazz. My numbers were basically the same though. Weird.

We do plan on spending now only a couple nights elsewhere assuming we get some offers. I have gotten some stuff from silver Legacy and Atlantis. i just have been so spoiled by the Pep. I dont wanna start paying resort fees and what not at other places.
NandJfrmNJ

PostPosted: Oct Fri 14, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We visit the Pep only twice a year because we're from the east coast. We usually get 3 free nights and $150 FP. We'll be there at the end of Oct. with only the free rooms-NO FP. This is disheartening because we love the Pep but we'll abandon it if we must and try to get better offers elsewhere. I also noticed on an invite to a slot tournament that a $20 resort fee would be charged. Maybe I misinterpreted but this would really put the kabosh to our trips if we have to pay a resort fee on comped rooms.
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Oct Fri 14, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are Comped not so free Rooms, depending on your play level.
They are all doing it or trying to, the Smaller ones aren't doing it.
They are smarter than the big guys?? Try the Carson Valley Inn, in
minden, really nice and great food and no resort fee, call them and
explain your concerns. I think you would like it. We love it. Maybe see
ya their, we'll be their on the 30th.
NandJfrmNJ

PostPosted: Oct Sat 15, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been to the Carson Valley Inn. Nice place but it's not the Pep. We'll see how things work out this trip. There's always Atlantis, Eldorado and a whole bunch of other places where they will be glad to take our money.LOL
alison

PostPosted: Oct Thu 20, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spdmrcht wrote:
They are Comped not so free Rooms, depending on your play level.
They are all doing it or trying to, the Smaller ones aren't doing it.
They are smarter than the big guys?? Try the Carson Valley Inn, in
minden, really nice and great food and no resort fee, call them and
explain your concerns. I think you would like it. We love it. Maybe see
ya their, we'll be their on the 30th.

Yes technically the are comped rooms. Lol...I consider them free.
Being my play level was the same, I'm really confused how I could have such a huge drop in free play. To go from $250 to $100 is a huge drop. Makes no sense. I've been getting this for years.

Oh well. We plan on venturing out more. Pep is kind boring to us now. Downtown is more exciting and We can walk around and not have to taxi or drive. 😀
alison

PostPosted: Oct Thu 20, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NandJfrmNJ wrote:
We've been to the Carson Valley Inn. Nice place but it's not the Pep. We'll see how things work out this trip. There's always Atlantis, Eldorado and a whole bunch of other places where they will be glad to take our money.LOL

They silver legacy now that they have updated their rooms looks a lot better. We stayed there years and years ago. They comps seem to add up fast there. Its hard though when you have been spoiled by the rooms at the Pep and no resort fees. I don't want to pay!! Lol
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Oct Thu 20, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't take as much to entertain me as it used to when I was younger.
Now days a good meal, a couple good pays and i'm good. Maybe an
oldies show? LOL. I'm a people watcher, and there's never of a shortage
of those!
CaSwede

PostPosted: Oct Sat 22, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Not good Reply with quote

To go from $150 in free play to nothing and then adding on resort fees to a free room is a big negative. Anyway, have a great time in
Reno. Cool
CaSwede

PostPosted: Nov Wed 16, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: going down hill Reply with quote

I got my December offer and I have been downgraded too. Even though on my last visit I played heavier than ever my offer is less. From three free nights in the Tuscany tower with no resort fees to 3 free nights in the tower weeknights with a couple of weekend and the resort fees are no longer waived. Free play went from $75 to $50.

The fact that I won a lot of money on my last trip may have had an influence?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: