Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Biggest Little City in the World - Reno"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ednashirley

PostPosted: Oct Thu 01, 2015 3:14 am    Post subject: "The Biggest Little City in the World - Reno" Reply with quote

Hi friends,
I am final year B.A history student. As a part of my academic writing works i have to prepare an essay on the history behind "The Biggest Little City in the World - Reno" . I got little information from internet. But that is not enough to prepare an essay about 15 pages. Please give some details about it. I think this is the correct place to ask my question. Otherwise i need to depend some online services who is writing essays for cheap . I don't know how much they will ask for a 15 page essay.I don't have much money to pay their fees. So please give some details about Reno. I am waiting for your reply.
Thank you Smile
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Oct Thu 01, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Our own history buff Reply with quote

Hi ednashirley,

Try looking at John Evanoff's articles on Reno located here. John was born and raised in Reno and loves its history.
remano

PostPosted: Oct Thu 01, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sundance Books and Music, a local independent book store, has a selection of books on Reno's history. Check here:

http://www.sundancebookstore.com/search/site/reno
mjames1229

PostPosted: Oct Thu 01, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't forget about this....
Zydeco

PostPosted: Oct Sat 03, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helpful links and I bet there is certainly much more to fill 15 pages.

Check out the Historic Society (http://museums.nevadaculture.org/nhs-home), they have SO much info there and much of it is Reno-related.

Sure I'll get some flame for this, but…..

Ednashirley, as a History Major don't farm out your education to one of those "services". Reno history is really interesting and fun and kind of seedy. The process of writing your essay will help you grow as a history graduate. Frankly, you can also piss off your friends in a game of Jeopardy or at a beer-soaked trivia night with your brain full of knowledge about the Biggest Little City.

Seriously, do it yourself. Earn your education. You got this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: