Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weather and what to Pack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
travelinghman

PostPosted: Mar Sun 19, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Weather and what to Pack Reply with quote

I am new to the board, I have been lurking for awhile and enjoy reading all about Reno. I will be in Reno for four days Monday to Thursday of next week (March 27/30). I wondering what the weather is like, I am coming from Canada and we have had more snow in March than we have had all winter.

Any information you can give me about the weather and what to pack would be appreciated
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Sun 19, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would check out www.weather.com about a week prior to leaving. I think it's still pretty cold, in the 40's during the day. Not sure what kind of weather you have in Canada, but I would definitely pack sweaters and bring a heavy jacket if you think you'll be outside.

We will be there the weekend of Mar 24-27 and can't wait! Weather.com is showing snow at Lake Tahoe on and off, from Tuesday thru Saturday, but the forecast changes daily.

Hope you have a fun time!
JohnTS71

PostPosted: Mar Sun 19, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im constantly checking out weather.com for reno/tahoe

i will be there a week after you. being from texas where its already starting to get hot, it will be a welcome change when I get there. im guessing 50's for the highs and 30's for the lows. "sweater weather"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: