Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good news and bad news.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Wed 06, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: The Siena - where people used to meet. Reply with quote

Sorry, couldn't resist the slightly nasty/negative subject line. I too, met Jerry at the Siena. He was playing VP alongside John and shortly thereafter I dragged them over to Shooter's. It was kinda weird, it had been a fun place to be in the afternoon, but by the time I got Jerry and John over there, it became the dullest dive bar in town.

And speaking of Jerry's beers. I was riding my bike in Point Roberts, Washington - see Goolgemaps - here. and got a flat tire. I was pretty close to TJ's bar so I stopped in there to fix it and have a cold one. Couldn't resist testing out a Fat Tire while I fixed my flat tire. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite see what Jerry saw in that beer and went back to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Mmmmmmmm!
jerry

PostPosted: May Wed 06, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: two funny stories. Reply with quote

First, Shooters was likely dull cause I was there.

Secondly, Fat Tar aint whut it ust ta bee.
alison

PostPosted: Jun Tue 23, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Havent seen you on here inforever it seems. Glad to see your back. Miss ya! glad to see you made it back to reno...I am planning my next trip myself. Pep has been sending me $250 free play and 3 free nights in a Suite. Cant wait to get back. Hope the Pep has got some updated games. It seems they have alot of the oldies. Anyway...Take Care and stop by the board more.
jerry

PostPosted: Jul Sat 04, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: he's sorta back Reply with quote

Hi, Ali
Thanks for the nice words. I need to remember to check this site occasionally, even though I seldom make it to Reno lately. Life seems to get in the way.
BTW, you look as good as ever. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: