Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need advice Silver Legacy comps

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melbedewy

PostPosted: Oct Sat 04, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Need advice Silver Legacy comps Reply with quote

My wife and I haven't been to Reno in 2 years so we have no comp offers left. On the tail end of a LV trip we are doing 3 nights in Reno. October 18-20. We are staying at Harrah's on a Total Rewards offer of $20 a night with a $20 food comp.
We plan on doing all our playing at Silver Legacy where we hit big last trip.
We will be playing some FPDW which of course we expect no comps on. But we plan on cycling a combined $10,000 a day, subject to a $ 800-$1000 loss limit, through the 97% slots there.
Any tips, hints or advice on maximizing cash backs or comps would be welcome.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Oct Sat 04, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I stopped playing there sometime back, but it might not hurt to see if they've still got a kiosk where you can swipe your card before/after play, as I recall they had certain multiplier days and other incentives that varied depending on your tier level. Seems like there was always some type of benefit by doing that. Not sure if you ever swiped/played at the Mansion kiosk, but they did away with it last year and replaced it with some other type of promotional game series that seemed to only cater to the higher tier levels, and didn't have any more free prizes, like tshirts, food and the like.

Mammothgambler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: