Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dirt Cheap ($23 pn) for Hot August Nights July 27 - 31

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAPA

PostPosted: May Fri 09, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Dirt Cheap ($23 pn) for Hot August Nights July 27 - 31 Reply with quote

If, you want to go to HAN and thought it was pricey. It's not. Kayak has Priceline (Express Deals $23 a night) a 3* property which is CC according to Bidding for Travel. The dates are July 27 - 31 or Jul 27 - Aug 1 $34 a night. This does not include resort fee and tax. Probably the best room rate I've seen in years. IMHO Good luck
stan_allen

PostPosted: May Fri 09, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: if you go by yourself, it's called "HAN SOLO" Reply with quote

See the rewards you get for planning ahead just a little??

Do it, people!! Hot August Nights needs you...
VAPA

PostPosted: May Fri 09, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan thanks for the endorsement. HAN is to me a very worthwhile charity especially since it gives back year round and I thoroughly enjoy the vehicles, entertainment and the people including the locals.
VAPA

PostPosted: Jul Mon 21, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really surprises me this close to HAN but Priceline Express Deals 3* is now $20 + taxes, fees and etc. Really this is one fantastic deal considering how many folks will be there and what some of the other properties are getting. Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: