Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I got promoted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Thu 07, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Right on Stan! Reply with quote

Wow! This moderating thing is a two way street! Thanks Stan. I've updated my Avi accordingly.

I'll post the rest of the Christmas avatars around the beginning of December. If anybody wants theirs sooner, let me know.

Poor Hallmark. Trying too hard to be politically correct can prove to be so politically incorrect!
CaSwede

PostPosted: Nov Fri 08, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Is it that time of the year already Reply with quote

I dug out my Christmas outfit and it still fits. The hat has a few moth holes in the back, but it will still work. I ususally don't get all Christmas-ee until after Thanksgiving......but what the heck.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Fri 08, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Looks good! Reply with quote

Yep, looks pretty much as good as last year. Have some Christmas cheer - a snout-full would be about right, I'm thinkin'.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sat 09, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: I was feeling left out Reply with quote

Time to join the band wagon. This is the avatar BC Dave built for me last year. VisitReno has one of the few forums with its own avatologist, and is fortunate enough to have one of the best. Thanks for your untiring efforts, Dave!
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sat 09, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Thanks but oops! Reply with quote

Thanks John. Looks like I'll have to work on a smoking Christmas avatar for ya.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sat 09, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Light 'em up Reply with quote

Thanks, Dave.

Here's a starter image:
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Sat 09, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Yikes Reply with quote

On second thought, with that big white beard, you better stay away from ignition sources. You have an exemption from the no-non-smoking policy until boxing day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: