Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow weekend with great ending

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slacker

PostPosted: Nov Tue 13, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Slow weekend with great ending Reply with quote

Left Bend Or last friday at 4pm and was hoping for good travel weather, watched the outlook for a week. We made it approx 15 miles out of Bend and hit snow. Drove on snow to Lakeview where we had dry roads for about 60 miles to Alturas CA then it started snowing agian, not light snow but that blizzard type that puts you in a trance, going 60 but seems like your not moving...that lasted till we hit 395 then it was smooth sailing for the last hour. Arrived about 1am and usually only takes 6 hours.
I am wondering how Reno keeps the lights on, it was the deadest I have ever seen the Cal-neva on a weekend, nothing seemed to be paying. Even the Roulette wheel was tight (it it could be) We all did have a great time but the kicker was Sunday night hitting a royal for $4000.00 sitting at the back bar. Biggest win I ever had in Reno! And the drive home monday was all clear, no snow on the roads. The Veterans parade was the longest ever at over 2 hours. Think my next trip will be in the spring.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Nov Tue 13, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Nothing paying except! Reply with quote

Hey Slacker, that's a dynomite win! Kinda makes up for the slow preformance of the other machines and tables.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Nov Tue 13, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Cal-Neva's not dead, it's just sleeping Reply with quote

Indeed, you may have bankrupted Cal-Neva with that one win....but what a great trip!!!

Thanks for the report - everyone, let this serve as a reminder to share the good news when it hits - he may be a slacker, but that $4k win is no slouch!

Great job, Slacker.
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Nov Thu 15, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to you Slacker, that's quite a win! I guess all the snow and bad weather you had to endure made it all worth it? Usually seems to work out that way.

Keep winning!

Mammothgambler
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Nov Fri 23, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY BLOODY MARY! That was MY jackpot... or, at least, it should have been... <grin> Congratulations!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: