Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Money @ Peppermill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Aug Mon 16, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Mr Money @ Peppermill Reply with quote

Hello Everyone-
Just wondering if anyone has played on the Mr Money free play Kiosk at the Peppermill recently? I have been playing their online game and placed 3rd last week, so i have earned 3 free plays. I havent played the actual one at the Pep in years. Just curious what the potential is on it?

Alison
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Mon 16, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Like all good things... Reply with quote

They have ruined it. Used to be you got to play Mr. Money by earning 1,000 points, and always won something on it. Now you get a play by earning 150 points, BUT you play for score, not free play. The top 100 weekly scores get free play in varying amounts, and the other 50,000 players have wasted their time. In times gone by, you could win Mr. Money plays by swiping your card, but the Peppermill "swiped" that benefit away.
alison

PostPosted: Aug Mon 16, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you serious??? Thats really lame. I was all excited, thinking i would be earning some free play to use right then..BOOOO!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Ryder

PostPosted: Aug Wed 18, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with John regarding the new Mr. Money game

However, I did get 9th place on my last visit and won $100 in free play (to be collected on my next visit)

my other 20+ tries all sucked
alison

PostPosted: Aug Wed 18, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, $100.00 is good.

So does it reset every week. So if i did mine on the saturday, and it ends that sunday, would i be able to use it the following week? ANy idea?
Ryder

PostPosted: Aug Wed 18, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure it is sunday through sunday......and if you win, the free play is added to your account by wednesday

I also think this is a limited game, so it may not be around when you go in october.....or maybe it goes till the end of the year..I cannot remember
alison

PostPosted: Aug Wed 18, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! That helps. I will at least get my plays in and hope for the best. Thats not bad placing 9th, considering you only had 20 enteries or so. Is it pretty much like the online version they have right now?
Ryder

PostPosted: Aug Wed 18, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other odd item about this game is that when you swipe your players card at the kiosks it will tell you how many YTD mad money points you currently have. So there must be some kind of contest or prizes for that also.

Wonder if the Peppermill website has any additional information about the game/contest
alison

PostPosted: Aug Thu 19, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... I wonder if that has something to do with the one person that is supposed to win $50,000 in free play. I read that on the website.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Thu 19, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: I could live with that Reply with quote

Hey, Ali, $50,000 in free play might last me all week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: