Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GAME: It's in the details

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Mar Wed 30, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: GAME: It's in the details Reply with quote

After an extended absence for various and sundry reasons, I've decided to join back in the fun of all that is the VR board... and in response to that tricky Name-That-Tune ballbuster, see if you can Name-That-Place...

Where is this fella located?

Winner gets an expired Silver Legacy room keycard.... so come on and get to guessing!

CaSwede

PostPosted: Mar Wed 30, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where is this fella located?" I will take a guess. I think this picture was shot looking into to the Lily-Mobile. The fella is your husband after having spent 12 hours trying to get home from Reno to Sacramento on I-80 during the last major storm. I have had that same petrified look. although I don't do hats.
mjames1229

PostPosted: Mar Wed 30, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor guy is stuck on the tram at Circus Circus, and he can't get out because all of the damn kids joyriding after running out of money at the arcade.
Dave

PostPosted: Mar Wed 30, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is Cal Neva- I think I tried to get him to give me some coins to put into my favorite Watermelon machine there one drunken night. That thing just paid out $...............
Confused
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Mar Thu 31, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ding, ding, ding! Dave is our winner!! You are now the possibly proud owner of a leftover SL room keycard... Laughing

A big round of applause and a pack of unmarked matches from Cal-Neva for our other two contestants - Mjames & CaSwede....

Here's the whole pic:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: