Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver Legacy promo for May- June $39.99 BOGO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAPA

PostPosted: May Sun 09, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Silver Legacy promo for May- June $39.99 BOGO Reply with quote

The Silver Legacy has a promo $39.99 BOGO + $35 credit Su-We & Su -Th Family & friends C E M 20. Good luck. There are blackouts.
hawk

PostPosted: May Sun 09, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: A word of caution Reply with quote

VAPA, I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish with your 118 similar messages re offers. But, it has been my experience that most of what you post relates to offers specifically for one individual and are non-transferrable. You may be doing more of a DISservice to the board if this is so.
Frequently when one shows up to check in, they need to have the specific offer in hand -- not just the code number of the offer.

Anyone else want to comment on the value of these postings?
VAPA

PostPosted: May Tue 11, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my 118 posts have not been about re offers and they all weren't exclusive to me. Always good hearing from you.
alison

PostPosted: May Tue 11, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know that alot of the hotels send out e-mail promos that ARENT exclusive to one person. I say keep posting. Smile Not that i ever pay for my rooms...lol
hawk

PostPosted: May Tue 11, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: That's easy for you to say Reply with quote

Alison: "Not that I ever pay for my rooms".
Hmmm, I was thinking of weaving Jerry into this discussion but will bite my tongue. Nice to hear from you Alison.
Shooty

PostPosted: May Wed 12, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: A word of caution Reply with quote

hawk wrote:
Anyone else want to comment on the value of these postings?
Me. I find them worse than useless in that they crowd out potentially helpful threads.

Well intentioned, sure. But valuable? Not in the least.
hawk

PostPosted: May Wed 12, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: The man tells it as he sees it Reply with quote

Thanks, Shooty, for the candid support. Kinda what I was thinking as well.

Anyone else??
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Fri 14, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: What the Heck? Reply with quote

This is an open board and anyone should post what he/she feels is useful to others. Although room offers don't apply to me (Higgins lets me stay at his place), others may find them useful. I'm in favor of VAPA's posts and all others, as long as they don't flame other members.

Keep up the good work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: