Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic offer from the Silver Legacy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Feb Wed 17, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Fantastic offer from the Silver Legacy Reply with quote

In an email this morning, I found this from the SL:

How About Taking Spring Break a Little Early this Year?

Just to make it a little more fun we have doubled your resort credits!
Get away to Silver Legacy for some thrilling gaming action, top name entertainment, award-wining dining and exciting nightlife.

I'm not sure what "resort credits" are, but if they mean "comps", I'm really excited. Doubling my credits will take me from $0 to $00. I think I've played there once with JD, and played on his card, and probably his money.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

From $49.99 Per Night, Sunday – Thursday
Plus $70 in Resort Credits for dining,
shopping, the spa and more!

Rates valid through March 31, 2010.

Book online or call 1-800-687-8733 and mention code ECOUPON.

I hope some of you can take advantage of this offer.
Zydeco

PostPosted: Feb Wed 17, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Through March 31st? ACK....I need the weekend of April 8-11. If anyone sees something that period, please post. We have all flights arranged (6+!) but now a place to rest our weary heads.....
stan_allen

PostPosted: Feb Wed 17, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: or enervated, or emasuclated, or prone, or languid, or..... Reply with quote

I sure hope that sixty-nine of those "Resort Credit" dollars are not in the form of discounts on crummy merchandise from a listless gift shop!
JD

PostPosted: Feb Wed 17, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Silver Legacy Reply with quote

It's all coming back to me now, John.

As I recall, we spent a couple of hundred looking for the section that "Summer" (the cocktail waitress from Virginia City) was serving.

She's very easy on the eyes, but not the wallet. I don't think we ever ran into her...THIS TIME. It's not so easy either, since Sam Fairchild is well aware his cocktail waitresses LOVE changing name tags to torment the suckers...I mean customers. Next year, my goal is to snag an invite to the SL Christmas party. It should be a snap since I have a few of the waitresses convinced I played ol' Sam...(pics on request).

Luckily, there is that bar just across the street...if I could just remember the name of that joint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: