Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I saw some celebrities
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ErininSD

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just had another sighting this weekend!

I was at Rincon blowing thru some of my winnings from Reno ( I shake my fist at you Rincon!!!) and my friend and I were walking back to our room. There was a very small entourage that walked by. I recognized one of the women and it was Jane Fonda.

She was there for an "intimate conversation" with Dick Cavett, for which you can buy tickets. They're having a series w/different older celebrities. The next one is Burt Reynolds...LOL
JD

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Celeb sighting? Reply with quote

Gee....Tonya Harding or Jane Fonda.

If you get a chance, ask her if that was really her photographed in the shooter's position at that North Viet Nam Anti Aircraft gun, or a fake photo.

If you're not tossed out, ask her how many pilots were POW's in Hanoi at the time that photo was taken.

THEN you'll experience her idea of free speech.
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Sun 10, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: who is picking up the trash? Reply with quote

I wouldn't cross the street to converse with Jane Fonda, Tonya Harding, Dick Cavett or Burt Reynolds. In fact, I might cross the street to AVOID any one of them. I fail to understand people who "worship" those who we are told are "celebrities". To me, the everyday real people are the true celebrities. Like the people I have met from this board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: