Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reno TR - May 18 thru May 22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjames1229

PostPosted: Jun Wed 02, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reno TR - May 18 thru May 22 Reply with quote

I wrote a TR on my blog for my local newspaper, and tried to copy-and-paste it here, but I had significant problems figuring out how to get the links to work (I have numerous links to on-line articles, photos and web pages).

I spent a little too much time trying, so please follow the link to my blog: here.

Please bear in mind it is written for an audience of non-bowlers that are not familiar with Reno. Feel free to post comments either on my blog (registration required) or below. THANKS!

ETA - why could I get the above link to work, but not the hundreds of others? Sigh, just click the link, please. Laughing
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jun Wed 02, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Bowled Over Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing! I've had a little trouble with that links editor, so I feel your pain - but I enjoyed reading the details of your report.
mjames1229

PostPosted: Jun Mon 28, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Is it a little too early to be excited about next year? Reply with quote

I just received my confirmation of next year's USBC Tournament entry. I will be bowling on May 4 and 5, 2011.

And I already can't wait!
mjames1229

PostPosted: Jul Mon 12, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: NYC trip report July 4-6 Reply with quote

If you have some time to kill...

I don't only go to Nevada for vacations. New York City can be fun, too.
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Jul Mon 12, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Another new avatar!!
mjames1229

PostPosted: Jul Tue 13, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was taken at Hurley's Saloon just off of Times Square as I watched (in orange) the Netherlands beat Uruguay. Unfortunatly the lighting is too orange-looking, so I am thinking of uploading a new new avatar later.
LilyJDragonfly

PostPosted: Jul Tue 13, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the angle of the shot - if you email your original shot to me, I can fix the coloring of it in Photoshop for you.
mjames1229

PostPosted: Jul Wed 28, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it a little too early to be excited about next year? Reply with quote

mjames1229 wrote:
I just received my confirmation of next year's USBC Tournament entry. I will be bowling on May 4 and 5, 2011.

And I already can't wait!

Harrah's Reno has their rates posted on the Total Rewards site (log in with your TR account). I am comped for the three nights - May 2-4 - in Reno as well as in Las Vegas at the Flamingo for a two-day side trip.

Now, any chance that Southwest Airlines will comp me for those dates, too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: