Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jerry has left the building
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Thu 22, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Things can always get worse Reply with quote

John, it got more expensive after you left as I gamboled my way thru the vast recesses of the Pep trying to win on every machine that had eluded my combattance.
But I did win a little on the Dancing Lobsters.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Do the hustle Reply with quote

I like the dancing lobsters, even though they've been eating me lately. The bonus rounds are kinda fun, and sometimes very profitable. Last time, I had 5 bonus rounds, all of which were in the lobsters' favor.

BC Dave is in town and we'll be getting together today. Maybe we'll kick some lobster butt.
stan_allen

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: A gambler's gambol Reply with quote

Jerry - excellent use of the word "gambol" - and here you are, pretending that *I'm* the wordsmith!

Kudos to you! (Or is that, "Sudoku"? I can never remember...)
jerry

PostPosted: Apr Fri 23, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Gambolers Anomalous Reply with quote

First, I great big howdy to BCDave. Wish I could be there with you two.
Actually played my first two softball games yesterday and, if I go anywhere, I will go to the hospital to rest. Ouch, I hurt. Only 99 more games to go this season.

Stan, jsut rmemeber taht oen man's Kudo is anthoer mna's Sudoku...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: