Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peppermill Expansion Progress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaSwede

PostPosted: Mar Thu 23, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Peppermill Expansion Progress Reply with quote

For those of you that are interested in watching the new expansion project go up, the Peppermill has cameras that let you view the progress.

click on surface View or Tower view to view the current progress:

(I hope it is ok to post a link on this site)

http://www.peppermillreno.com/contact/press_information/expansion
alison

PostPosted: Mar Thu 23, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been watching this for weeks now. Neat to see how things are coming along.
llkraus

PostPosted: Mar Thu 23, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the expansion located? From the picture on the web page with the cams, it appears to be the south parking lot. Is that correct?

llk
Ryder

PostPosted: Mar Thu 23, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llkraus wrote:
Where is the expansion located? From the picture on the web page with the cams, it appears to be the south parking lot. Is that correct?

llk

Yes on the webcams you are looking at the construction of the new parking structure situated south of the main hotel. The new hotel tower will not start until the parking structure is completed in late summer. The new hotel tower would be located west of the current hotel (if I have my directions correct)
ErininSD

PostPosted: Mar Thu 23, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting! We were there when it was just a big hole in the ground and they were leveling out the dirt. This was in January, so they're moving right along.
alison

PostPosted: Mar Fri 24, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it is moving along quickly. I can't wait for it all to be finished.

Ali
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Sat 25, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be nice when it's finished. On the upside, they now have reserved parking spaces for gold card members during the construction. They have always had preferred parking for diamond and platinum, but they added gold (which is me). Since I don't drive, I just go stand in a parking place for a couple hours until security chases me away.
JD

PostPosted: Mar Sat 25, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: John's reserved parking spot Reply with quote

THAT would explain when John agreed to meet me outside "Valet Parking" one time, we each waited patiently 45 minutes for the other....about 200 feet apart.

JD
Yo Man

PostPosted: Mar Sat 25, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john wrote:
It should be nice when it's finished. On the upside, they now have reserved parking spaces for gold card members during the construction. They have always had preferred parking for diamond and platinum, but they added gold (which is me). Since I don't drive, I just go stand in a parking place for a couple hours until security chases me away.

Good God, hide from the Hotel security. That may be the best damn benefit of their Slot Card. 2 Hours in parking spot has got to equate to a $400 win. You might want to push for a 3 hour stall, and save another $100.

Craps Junkie.......over and out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: