Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fall Peppermill Offer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Aug Thu 13, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin-
Sounds like you need to make a trip back. Smile They are paying you to come back basically.

You can do like we did and overlap the offers. Sounds like a plan to me!

Yeah there is no reason to stay at Harrahs when you got the hook up at the Pep. I always wanted to stay in one of the Tuscany Tower rooms with the Balcony. Thought that would be cool. I thought they made those with only one bed, but it looks like they have 2 beds for those as well. i am on it!
jerry

PostPosted: Aug Mon 17, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: funny thing about the offers Reply with quote

I was thinking. I have only ever had one FREE tourney offer from the Pep. I jumped on it instantly. Then my son unexpectedly came for his first visit in 5 years and I had to cancel. Now they are back to offering rooms in the tower if I PAY for the tourney. Bummer.

And, Swede, I wonder about your philosophical thoughts on the offers. Yes, we do lose and, yes, we do seem to get better offers. This, even though you are a much larger bettor than we.
OTOH, we do both play a lot of pennies (so called anyway) because I never seem to win at VP at the Pep. I need you to share your secrets with me.

BTW, my current offers are same as those mentioned above if I didn't already respond on the subject.

Better gambling to all on this board.

And, Swede, it's been awhile. Hope we can meet up again ere long.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Aug Tue 18, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jerry. Maybe I will see you again at the Boiler Room in Laughlin next month? The Colorado Belle is still sending me love letters (unlike the Pepp), and I have $150 in free play to use.

I don't really know exactly why my offers went down with increased play, but I have been putting things together. I have been lucky at the Peppermill, and I think they are mad, as the system is set up so that I am suppose to lose. Two trips this year as a winner, and I have requested won loss statements the last two years (2007 and 2008) both winners for the entire year for me. One trip I brought home $5,000 of their money-- my best trip anywhere-- anytime. I actually have formulated a battle plan-- so the war is not over yet. Twisted Evil

I think I better stop typing, as it is sounding like I am boasting, and I can feel my head starting to swell. Smile
jerry

PostPosted: Aug Wed 19, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Hey, Swede Reply with quote

Well, if you took home 5 grand of my money, I wouldn't want you back either.
I likely will make the Boiler Room a few times in late Oct after the World Games. I have no free play and few exciting offers. I have to work on that soon.
Ryder

PostPosted: Sep Tue 01, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaSwede actually may be onto something here

both of my 09 trips have been winners and while my play has gone up, my offers this year have gone down from the Pep

who knows???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: