Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a good buffet lunch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bama

PostPosted: Mar Sun 05, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: a good buffet lunch Reply with quote

So my trip is geting close. Is the Men's Club open or closed and where is it now if it is open?

Used to have a pretty decent lunch buffet.
remano

PostPosted: Mar Mon 06, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's open at the same location, just across the street from the train depot. I haven't been there so don't know about the food.
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Mon 06, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: dancers Reply with quote

I have an idea. If the unnamed person who was "such a hit at Shooters" dancing on the bar were allowed to wear a corset under his TuTu (to push up those pecs), and let his hair down, he could likely be a star at that Gentleman's Club.
Bama, just be sure though before you touch.
Bama

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for i guess - for the WARNING!

Almost a week until March Madness begins!

ROLL TIDE!
GO HUSKIES!
GO WOLFPACK!
GO ZAGS!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhhh, Jerry...since you know me so well you must surely realize that the mere name "Gentlemens Club" would automatically rule out the likes of me.
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: gentlemen? Reply with quote

Ah, yes, as a "patron" tis true. But the "entertainers" at a Gentleman's Club would "normally" not be addressed as "Gentlemen" in any sense of the word. At least not in the Gentlemen's Clubs I have been TOLD about.

BTW, is Shooters a Gentleman's Club???
Guess we'll have to check with the resident expert on that matter. Do you hear me, BC Dave?

Which reminds me. The only time I have frequented a real "DIVE" in the last 30 years was in the company of BCD.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Tue 07, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: A gentleman's club indeed. Reply with quote

It's concievable that Shooter's already was an upscale Gentleman's Club when we visited there in November. I've never been in one, maybe that what they look like.

John I think you should give Jerry's idea some thought. You like dancing and the world waits with baited breath for your next act. (And you don't want to waste that snazzy avatar!)

BC Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: