Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wheres Jerry??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Mar Fri 03, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Wheres Jerry?? Reply with quote

jerry,
What happened to you?? I haven't really seen any posts from you lately?

Hope everything is ok.

Alison
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: rat cheer Reply with quote

Wal, ahm rat cheer, Alison.

Thank you for asking about me and for your concern.
I am fine, just a little tired. This week I have boxed, loaded, driven to storage and unloaded eight truckloads of "stuff".
We would like to move and just listed our house today and in the am, we have a showing. Working hard and late.

As for Reno, I have had only bad luck there for a long time. The comps aren't as good as they were, and I am too busy to think about coming back right away.

We made an offer on a house yesterday. Today, they declined. Did not even make a counter offer. The house would have been perfect for us. Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy it without first selling mine and therein lies the rub.

Have a wonderful trip. Normally I'd be there next week but my wife has had a physical problem for 5 months which no doc can fix. Next week is our anniversary. We'll be home working, I'm sure.

Later.
Jerry
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Hi Jerry Reply with quote

Hey Jerry

Good to hear from you, Jerry. My best wishes to you and your wife. (For your good health and the house hunting.) Sorry to hear you're a little soured on Reno at the moment. Hope that will pass. I find it's still an incredibly cheap vacation and always lots of fun. And I don't even gamble that much. (Perhaps that the secret).

Good luck to you, Alison, during your upcoming stay at the Pep. Hope the pinball bounces your way.

Oh yeah, Jerry, word here on the street is that Shooters has reinvested the winfall profits they made on John's show and gone upscale. John's act had to be discontinued of course but he now works downstairs now polishing the silverware.

P.S. I live 800 miles from Reno so it's possible that the "word on the street" is a diluted form of the actual truth.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Dave, it's pretty accurate, except for the part about the silverware. I'm actually in charge of the care and feeding of the rats. Sure do miss my dancing act, though.

And Jerry, come clean. I think you meant to say that after meeting Charlie and Higgins, your Reno experience is complete, and there's nothing else to look forward to. Incidently, they ask about you frequently.

Good luck with your house hunting and please give Becky my regards and best wishes.
alison

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry,

Glad to hear from you! i was wondering what happened to you.

So you are trying to sell your house. Where are you wanting to move to? Closer to Reno?? Laughing

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. I am sorry to hear she is not doing that well. Hopefully she will get better soon. I will be thinking about you both.

Hopefully we do well this trip. I need a winning trip!!!! We are really excited to go. I have about $175.00 in free play to use up. Pinball better treat me right. Too bad you wont be there.

Take Care,
Alison
Barb

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Jerry Reply with quote

I was wondering about you too Jerry and have missed your posts.
I hope your house sells soon and your wife will be feeling better before long.

Allison, hit it big at the Pep. Barb
Dave

PostPosted: Mar Sat 04, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jerry,
I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you as well. Good thoughts to your wife feeling better and selling your house. Hang in there! Happy Anniversary! Smile
Dave
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Mon 06, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Thanks to all of you Reply with quote

You guys and gals are all very sweet and thoughtful (even John). I want to thank all five of you for the kind words. Alison, BC Dave, John, Barb, and Dave.

I just wrote a long note and it disappeared. I hate to repeat myself.

But, thanks for concern for my wife. Actually she is a bit better but "no light at the end of the tunnel".
stan_allen

PostPosted: Mar Mon 06, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: This chorus isn't Greek Reply with quote

Sorry, I never manage to get on the board during the weekends, or I'd have chimed in earlier, but here you go:

WE LOVE JERRY, AND THE VERY BEST TO HIS WIFE!!!
jerry

PostPosted: Mar Mon 06, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: where am I? Reply with quote

Thank you, Stan,
I hope we get to meet one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: