Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking area to live in plus Swimming Pool

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tootsie

PostPosted: Feb Mon 27, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Seeking area to live in plus Swimming Pool Reply with quote

1. Am in my 60's and want to get a home around Reno for $150K (less if possible, but doubt it). Is there any such condo/townhouse/single family home area the is NICE around Reno? From what I have found so far, it looks like I need to spend at least $250K.
What areas would you suggest for us to buy in?

2. Are there any areas with a great indoor pool that I could join? I do water aerobics everyday, and don't want to give it up. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
stan_allen

PostPosted: Feb Tue 28, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy Reply with quote

How coincidental that you should ask - I just so happen to work for a real estate company that has offices in the area, and what we have is an e-mail service, so you can see properties and listings that meet your specifications without having to ask an agent to set you up with it!
If you're interested, send me a private message with your e-mail address, and let me know what additional criteria you have, if any.

-Stan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: