Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Birthday Party: 10 NOV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD

PostPosted: Nov Sun 05, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Birthday Party: 10 NOV Reply with quote

At least one active member of this board will soon be celebrating an anniversary of sorts next week. Any guesses?

Anyone that has had the honor to attend a formal Marine Corps Birthday celebration will not forget the tradition of honoring the longest serving Marine and introducing the most recent recruit to the Corps.

I was once privileged to be included at a Military Ball on the Corps' Birthday, and pledged at that time I would carry on as best a former U.S. Army type could.

So to you Marines, past and especially current: I toast to your service, your Corps, and the debt we all owe you.

Now do we HAVE to drink grog from that commode ?

You can drink to all other services the following day. But in keeping with tradition, the Marines get there first.
JD

PostPosted: Nov Sat 10, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Who's Birthday?? Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Jarheads!

(And you know who you are)
JD

PostPosted: Nov Tue 10, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Always Faithful Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Jarheads!

Any guesses who our resident Marine is?
jerry

PostPosted: Nov Wed 11, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Happy Vets Day to all Reply with quote

well, I know who it ain't. I was Army all the way but do respect the US of A Marines. My toast to them as well.
JD

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Another year Reply with quote

Jarheads and grasshoppers...those are my topics.

NOT that they belong together, it's just I have to remind everyone that ONE board member here, has a Marine Birthday today... and you know who you are!

The rest of us get tomorrow for us "normal" veterans.

I get a free carwash if I show my DD 214 tomorrow !
NCISFan

PostPosted: Nov Wed 10, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: USMC Birthday Reply with quote

I joined this board yesterday so I don't think you are talking about me but.......... I did attend every birthday ball in the 9 years, 6 months and 28 days that I served in the USMC. I was at Parris Island on 10 November 35 years ago. Ohh Rahh Happy Birthday to my fellow Marines.
JD

PostPosted: Nov Thu 10, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Another year, another Jarhead B Day Reply with quote

Happy Birthday...and you know who you are.

Anyone have a guess? Hint: frequent poster

Don't make me do a Lily kind of poll.
CaSwede

PostPosted: Nov Thu 10, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: I will let others mention names. Reply with quote

It is not me....like Jerry, I was Army. I think I know who it is. ??? I think this person did a tour of duty in Viet Nam if my memory is still any good.

A big thank you to all the Veterans out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: