Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does John look in a flowered shirt?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this post:
(1) The Truth
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(2) A dream
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(3) The last post John allows Hawk to make
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
(4) A lie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(5) A stupid waste of my time
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
(6) The funniest thing posted this week
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

hawk

PostPosted: Jan Fri 20, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: How does John look in a flowered shirt? Reply with quote

Dave inquired as to the whereabouts of John.
Sorry, Dave, but John turned the board over to me and saddled up for Hawaii. Someone named Marlene (I think) don't remember her on this board apparently bought him a ticket and off they went.

I know he'll enjoy Hawaii but I bet you could get him back "in a heartbeat" with an offer of a fresh Heinie.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sat 21, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty awesome, don't ya think? And yes, ladies, I AM available (and easy).

Don't post any more, Hawk.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sat 21, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: John in Hawaii Reply with quote

Hey John, hope you have a great (warm) time in Hawaii. But come to your senses man! Come back to the real paradise! RENO! The Fireside Lounge, Awful Awfuls, ... SHOOTERS for God's sake! BC Dave
JD

PostPosted: Jan Sat 21, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: John and his parrots Reply with quote

Have fun in How are ye, John. By the way, are any of your birds named Ziggy?

From MSNBC:
"Tell-tale parrot exposes cheating girlfriend
Report: Ziggy squawked, ‘I love you, Gary,’ but his owner’s name was Chris"

LONDON - Chris Taylor, a 30-year-old British computer programmer, grew suspicious of his live-in girlfriend when his pet parrot began to imitate her saying, “I love you, Gary.”

Ziggy, an 8-year-old African gray parrot, would also make kissing noises whenever the name Gary was mentioned on TV and would mimic Suzy Collins saying, “Hiya, Gary,” every time she answered her mobile phone.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10704041
hawk

PostPosted: Jan Sat 21, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Man, I love this thread already. Reply with quote

I have worked around the house all day with very few laughs.
But you guys on this thread all cracked me up. I was laughing out loud.
I hope it doesn't awaken my wife and bring her out here to "drag me to bed". (Eat your heart out, Available John) **

** I just thought how that sounds... Isn't an Available John a guy that cruises thru the bad part of town?? Sorry, John, I apologize - a bad descriptive term --- YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR.....

John, you look great in the Hula Threads.

Dave, you are "something else" with those rotating avatars. They are great. When you "rotate them", can you make one go in each different direction at the same time. Seems that I remember seeing something like that once somewhere.

JD, that story is absolutely a hooter --oops, there, I go again -- sorry. That story is HILARIOUS...

Thanks for the laughs, guys. All three of you added to my day terrifically.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 22, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Rotating Avatars Reply with quote

Thanks Hawk!

I do my Avatars in Corel's Paint Shop Pro. I love doing them and I'm glad to hear some positive feedback on them. In "PSP" like some of the more expensive graphics programs you draw different parts of the image on different "layers". It's easy to change or add a layer and come up with quite a different image. When I'm happy with the results I save it as a "gif" file and a new Avatar is born! I'm not sure I know what you mean by rotating though. Would you mean an animated "gif" perhaps?

B.C. Dave
TraceyinCa

PostPosted: Jan Sun 22, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't pick on John... just because the only bird that he's gotten in the last 6 months is the one on his finger.
Yo Man

PostPosted: Jan Sun 22, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john wrote:
Pretty awesome, don't ya think? And yes, ladies, I AM available (and easy).

I would agree the shirt and the Bird are darn cute. However my guess is that the only thing that is going to get laid around that bird is a egg.
GabbyT

PostPosted: Jan Tue 24, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Egads.... Reply with quote

Leave for a month, have to register again, look at messages and come up with this post and subsequent picture. All after eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. I don't feel so good.........
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Tue 24, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! Since my pathetic sex life is the topic here, just eat your hearts out, critics. For your information, I had the best sex of my entire life last night. The only way it could have been better is if someone had been with me.

Hawk, I think I told you to stop posting. Twisted Evil
hawk

PostPosted: Jan Tue 24, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: OOPS>> Reply with quote

Oops, I guess he's back. I'm outta here till he forgets again.

BTW, congrats, John, I am very happy for you. Wink

Just, remember it's the BLUE pill and you will be fine.
Yo Man

PostPosted: Jan Wed 25, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john wrote:
Well! Since my pathetic sex life is the topic here, just eat your hearts out, critics. For your information, I had the best sex of my entire life last night. The only way it could have been better is if someone had been with me.

LOL........ now that is pretty darn funny! With as helpful you have been to folks around here, you would think someone would find a way to help out or lend you a hand.

Oh hell I better get out here before I get banned!

Yo Man ........over and out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: