Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for Alison

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryder

PostPosted: Jul Thu 12, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Question for Alison Reply with quote

Do you have the shakes yet?

Having trouble sleeping?

Are your clothes all packed?
alison

PostPosted: Jul Fri 13, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh boy! thanks!!!

No i dont have the shakes. Yes i can still sleep. Clothes wont be packed until the night before. SMart A** Wink

ErininSD

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Alison Reply with quote

Ryder wrote:

Having trouble sleeping?

Ryder's just jealous cuz he's not going until September. He's had the shakes for the last month or so...LOL.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, Erin. Your avatar gives me the shakes. Add a few feathers and it would be perfect.
Qcumber1860

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: GOOD LUCK!!! Reply with quote

Allison!! SO COOL to here you are on your way!!!!(wont b egoing untuil March..sad) GO GET EM!!!!!(I had GOOD play at Sienna in May(craps, SINGEL Zero roulette..Dollar slots..) ALso Legacy!! Let me know!! andDO say HI to Debbie (daytiem bartender at Downtown Nugget!!!!!!.........GOOD LUCK and WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alison, I'm sure you'll have a blast. If I can find an internet terminal somewhere I'll post some pics to the board while I'm there. Something good just happened, I got an extra day in Reno and was able to use my $39 Tower Room Sizzle coupon, so now that's 4 nights at the Pep...dangerous...

Leaving Thursday night, so the machines will be totally full for your arrival LOL

floridagambler
alison

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD LUCK!!! Reply with quote

Qcumber1860 wrote:
Allison!! SO COOL to here you are on your way!!!!(wont b egoing untuil March..sad) GO GET EM!!!!!(I had GOOD play at Sienna in May(craps, SINGEL Zero roulette..Dollar slots..) ALso Legacy!! Let me know!! andDO say HI to Debbie (daytiem bartender at Downtown Nugget!!!!!!.........GOOD LUCK and WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Still have a couple weeks to go before im there. Not sur eif i will hit up the Nugget but if i do i will say hi to Debbie.

alison

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floridagambler,
Glad to hear you will be getting an extra day at the Pep. Go tear it up!!! Can't wait to hear how your trip was when you get back. Looking forard to seeing your pics as well.

Last edited by alison on Jul Sun 15, 2007 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Let-it-ride

PostPosted: Jul Sat 14, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Alison Reply with quote

ErininSD wrote:
Ryder wrote:

Having trouble sleeping?

Ryder's just jealous cuz he's not going until September. He's had the shakes for the last month or so...LOL.

Until September???

Hell....even I will prolly make it in August.

Time to check DING!

Very Happy
Ryder

PostPosted: Jul Mon 16, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Question for Alison Reply with quote

Let-it-ride wrote:
ErininSD wrote:
Ryder wrote:

Having trouble sleeping?

Until September???

Hell....even I will prolly make it in August.

Time to check DING!

Very Happy

But I am already packed, booked my flight 2 years ago....now I just got to wait and see if the $20.00 trick will work....LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: