Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JD's NOT so excellent adventure Part 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD

PostPosted: Jul Sun 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: JD's NOT so excellent adventure Part 2 Reply with quote

OK, at last check, I was a little hung over but had a marvelous dream of being invited to a slumber party with three lovely women.

As I awoke at my later than usual 3 am, I realized I was actually a pathetic creature passed out on a couch at a good friend's home, but was in fact, surrounded by three lovely ladies (without makeup) and none of whom had any interest in me other than pity for the old guy that should not drive.

So I slunk out at 7 am (in a long ago practiced fashion)... and ate a lovely LARGE breakfast (alone) at the Palace. I don't think my absence was missed for several hours after my departure. Still, I had a grin on my face. Now to tell the truth while making it sound much more licentious than the facts warrant.

Of course, I had to have a few bloody Marys to make the 27 mile trip DOWN the hill worthwhile.

Check in at the NEW " Terrible's Sands" was a story as well. SIX check in stations at 11:00 am Saturady AND ONE WAS OPEN !!!

But once at the front of the line, all went well and I got my keys with little further hassle as I expected.

First impressions of Terribles.... I do think they are tryingf to upscale the Sands. It does seem the air is less smokey AND the do have 10x odds on the craps table. 5 minimum line bet, $ 250 max, 10x odds.

Back UP the hill for the live music at V C.....more to come.

(end part 2)
stan_allen

PostPosted: Jul Mon 02, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: 27-Mile Bloody Mary Reply with quote

Boy, this is a trip report and a half! The good, the bad, and the ugly!
Keep it coming, JD, as the memories return...
I'll offer you a special prize at my 'webby' awards for "Best no-holds-barred trip report"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: