Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fitz Trip Report

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barb

PostPosted: Jun Sat 02, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Fitz Trip Report Reply with quote

We flew out of PDX Sunday afternoon which was perfect for the
Memorial weekend as the airport was pretty empty as everyone was already gone. We took taxi to the Fitz and got in our room right away.
We headed for the second floor bar for a cool one and I headed for the
slots. Imglad Jerry warned me that they changed the circle(with the thunder) where I liked to play and now it is all changed to new machines.
I always liked the straight quarter machines but they are all disappearing to the penny slots. I finally found a Pompei and a pelican machine that i had fun on and played for a couple hours on and did ok.
Monday we had buffet at Fitz which was better than I remeber and has the omlette station. I went to Eldorado and played and then on to Harrahs where I dont have much luck. played a little at Cal Neva and then back to Fitz. We had dinner at Mollys Garden which was good. Jim played and lost at craps but won at roulette. We played a little keno but no luck.
Tuesday we had buffet at Eldorado(free tickets) and olayed all around town. El Dorado had mailed us free tickets to the show The Twleve Irish Tenors and we really enjoyed the show. I won $250 on the nightly drawing at the Fitz and had some luck on penny machines.
Wednesday we had buffet at Fitz again and headed for home. We had a fun trip-cant wait to go again. We didnt win a lot but didnt lose a lot either.
Barb
RenoLady

PostPosted: Jun Mon 04, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the $250 win for the drawing!

So the buffet is open through the week, now, eh?

We'll be there for the brewfest in July, which actually occurs on 07/7/07, or 777. Hopefully luck will be mine!

Thanks for the report, I love reading about our Fitz, I can just picture the whole thing and your report takes me there.....
alison

PostPosted: Jun Mon 04, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,
Thanks for posting your trip report.

Thats great that you won the $250.00 in the drwing. How cool is that???

Sounds like you had a good trip. Bet you can't wait until the next one.

Alison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: