Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

shooters question-as much as i hate to
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: May Wed 30, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: saw it... Reply with quote

Hi everyone, rode right by it on my last trip so at least now I know where it is...looks like my kinda place! (minus the knife part...)

floridagambler
alison

PostPosted: May Wed 30, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey floridagambler,
How have you been??

Alison
Mammothgambler

PostPosted: Jun Fri 01, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey alison, good and the stitches came out no problem lol. Staying real super busy at work - month #10 with no assistant! Went back out to Mammoth last month for a second interview, turns out they are waiting until the season starts back up (in Nov.) but I'm still in the running. Unfortunately I didn't arrive in Reno that trip, had to go through Vegas instead (last minute flight). Lost $50 at the Luxor and that was about it. Just to see what would happen, I saw an identical position open at Heavenly and applied for that one too but it might already be taken...you never know, if anything I could just use my comps and live at the Horizon (or commute from the Pep!)

When is your next trip?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: